Prime Minister of Japan 🇯🇵 says he wants USA 🇺🇸 to continue to lead the world and not China 🇨🇳

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Prefer another man's country to run the world over your own, jrehs
full

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You sure about that? :patrice:

Japan is like those horror movies about burglars (China) breaking into a psychopath’s house. If Japan knew the US wasn’t coming to save them from China, they would quickly return to their historically grimey ways.
Japan don’t have enough people, and all China got to do is bomb the fukk out the land

But I kinda agree I feel like Japan wouldn’t take that ass whooping sitting down though

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
And it’s not lost on me that this comes out not too long after stories of chinas and us improving relations

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Billions in defense. They can't project force outside their borders like that. Without the white man's assistance they are food
What countries can project force like that outside they borders except a Russia and us

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Japan is like those horror movies about burglars (China) breaking into a psychopath’s house. If Japan knew the US wasn’t coming to save them from China, they would quickly return to their historically grimey ways.
China and Korea been waiting for their get back on Japan for all those grimey ways of the past
Japan ain’t built for it anymore
It’s all things anime, cat cafes and kawaii
Maybe not the South, but that little crazy muthafukka in North Korea would be

122a779109901e0be7801acd8eb32e10.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
how many cultures do you know that the men would tell other men to kill themselves as a normal warfare practice?

imo its stuff like that that lead them to where they are
And I mean what else is they supposed to do after the nukes, let the whole population die off

It’s kinda the same sense as slave revolts and runaways, yea it’s easy to say now “I would’ve did this or that” but I don’t think a lot of people got the heart to risk they family probably getting tortured if the plan doesn’t work

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
China and Korea been waiting for their get back on Japan for all those grimey ways of the past
Japan ain’t built for it anymore
It’s all things anime, cat cafes and kawaii
Maybe not the South, but that little crazy muthafukka in North Korea would be

122a779109901e0be7801acd8eb32e10.gif
North Korea can’t even feed they people and they get they weapons from other mfs

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

Lol, that's exactly what I thought

tim-robinson-i-think-you-should-leave.gif

We wrote into their Constitution a pacifist defensive military posture that held firm for decades.

Only now changing given Chinas aggressive buildup and actions around the region

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

They scared of that get back for the Rape of Nanking.

I don't fukk with China but if they ever fire they ass up it would be fully justified. You wasn't thinking about that when you was in that laboratory raping women with no arms and no legs. :umad: