Prime Minister of Japan 🇯🇵 says he wants USA 🇺🇸 to continue to lead the world and not China 🇨🇳

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Sounds like they needed a change in cultur, unfortunately that has to get nuked for it
fundamentally before the US got involved they wanted control over the entire pacific at the expense of the countries there

contrasted with the UK who exerted influence via trade and protection. Thats why the US ultimately inherited that job from them

they still have an emperor who claims descendancy from heaven. But unlike China that character is still a bloodline rather than chosen by the people

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why do yall keep mentioning nuclear weapons? Oh you mean china is just gonna nuke Japan which is a Nato nation? For what? What does China gain by nuking Japan? To get themselves nuked too? No country wants to use nuclear weapons right now. This is an eastern regime bluffing to make western countries fear them by threatening them with nuclear weapons. Even bum ass putin or xi jinping value their own life, or whatever kids and other relatives they have, They know if they press the red button, their days are counted.

Plus china is in deep deep crisis right now. Once the Americans/British gave their nuclear technology to Australia, the chances for chinaman to threaten the world with nuclear weapons has drastically went down.
I said in a "1v1" breh.

It's a hypothetical. Japan on it's own got zero chance vs China in an all-out so of course they'd need outside assistance.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nobody wants china to be the world leader except china and couple of their dumb allies.

Every world problem you can imagine, china does it worse:

Air pollution? China America and other white countries have been polluting the planet from the beginning of the Industrial Revolution
Corruption? China China puts corrupt officials to death. In America they become your senators
Tracking people down? China America is watching your phone messages right now
Racial inequality? They are sending people to concentration camps just because they are different. Native American genocide, 400 years of slavery, slave breeding, Jim Crow, mass incarceration, Japanese concentration camps
Wealth inequality? One of the worst in china with more homeless people than a Venice beach. Citizens United made American citizens peasants ruled by the billionaire class

And so on and so on.

Fixed that for you

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But what does being a leader mean?

I don’t think China is trying to project they own influences on people, I think they want to control they own trade routes but they not trying to bring “democracy” to anybody

I don’t think they trying to regime change anybody

Taking Taiwan is another story

How is Taiwan another story? China’s civil war hasn’t ended and Taiwan is the last stronghold of the KMT.

Even America supports a One-China, with China ruled from Beijing.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Prefer another man's country to run the world over your own, jrehs
full

Considering China is the only other nation realistically challenging the US for Superpower status, there are only two choices and it's not hard to figure out why Japan wouldn't want China to lead. Beyond communism, the history between China and Japan hasn't been positive at all. Japan would be in huge trouble if China ran the world.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea because China is going to squash them without the white man's protection

I said in a "1v1" breh.

It's a hypothetical. Japan on it's own got zero chance vs China in an all-out so of course they'd need outside assistance.

:mjlol:

images

China's military purge highlights persistence of corruption​

Xi urges tougher anti-graft efforts amid sprawling Rocket Force scandal

U.S. intelligence assessments have raised doubts about the Rocket Force's combat readiness, with missiles filled with water instead of fuel and silo lids malfunctioning, Bloomberg reported Saturday.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You think those Gundam "tourist attractions" are just there for show huh :mjpls:

Whole world gonna be :ohhh: when we see a nikka running full sprint with the keys in his hand

As someone who’s been to the Gundam factory in Yokohama, and been up close to the chassis. It’s real, I seent the cockpit, it’s not for show.

Let operation stardust commence. :banderas:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Considering China is the only other nation realistically challenging the US for Superpower status, there are only two choices and it's not hard to figure out why Japan wouldn't want China to lead. Beyond communism, the history between China and Japan hasn't been positive at all. Japan would be in huge trouble if China ran the world.
Dang I when I said "own" I meant Japan, not China :dead:

Please don't think I'm so ignorant to believe that all Asians are the same :whoa:

Last edited: