Prime Minister of Japan 🇯🇵 says he wants USA 🇺🇸 to continue to lead the world and not China 🇨🇳

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A lot of folks haven't forgot what Japan did or tried to to do them in that entire region.

I honestly believe China would annihilate them without much struggle and damage 1v1 in an all-out, nuclear weapons on the table conflict.

Given those conditions, China would win in less than 30 minutes.

That said, Japan/U.S relations are definitely for mutual interests/benefits:

Prior to the recent meeting, the Japan Times reported that U.S.-Japan cooperation could lead to the development of a satellite network for detecting and tracking hypersonic glide weapons.

As per several reports, China is miles ahead when it comes to developing, testing and deploying hypersonic weapons. It has moved significantly ahead of Russia, and what worries US is that it is yet to get even one hypersonic missile in its arsenal.

The recent joint program announced by US and Japan has likely been done to counter the advancements being made by China in the field of hypersonic missiles. The decision seems to be have been taken to counter Chinese threats in the Asia-Pacific region.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
World would be a much better place if China fell the fukk off.
Coli brehs in here with the usual weird takes, but i'm against a literal current day colonizer of black nations like China.
Moreover their immigrants come over here open businesses in black neighborhoods, funnel money out of our community so they can send their kids to college and complain about affirmative action.
I agree 100% with Japan on this one.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And I mean what else is they supposed to do after the nukes, let the whole population die off

It’s kinda the same sense as slave revolts and runaways, yea it’s easy to say now “I would’ve did this or that” but I don’t think a lot of people got the heart to risk they family probably getting tortured if the plan doesn’t work
yeah but if you study the Sengoku period of Japan its not pretty nor glorious

its just written from the perspective of the daimyos and ninja clans that survived

the real truth is all the ruthlessness they showed in china they were doing to their own people for potentially thousands of years.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Lot of ppl very confident in a China vs. Japan confrontation.

Want to briefly point out China has been trying to figure out for 70+ years how to reclaim a much smaller island to the south that doesn't have anywhere near the tech and military of Japan

Taiwan_w_0-itokOxl0zmRt.jpg

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
yeah but if you study the Sengoku period of Japan its not pretty nor glorious

its just written from the perspective of the daimyos and ninja clans that survived

the real truth is all the ruthlessness they showed in china they were doing to their own people for potentially thousands of years.
Sounds like they needed a change in cultur, unfortunately that has to get nuked for it

• Sad
Reactions: MMS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Chiiiiinaaaaaa. Japan cannot fug with China without US assistance. Please accept it.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Chiiiiinaaaaaa. Japan cannot fug with China without US assistance. Please accept it.
Please accept? I didn’t say Japan can invade china

All I’m saying is really only two countries have shown the willingness to make military moves outside of they borders without outside help

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

They should be shook

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Technically......the JDF is well trained and have current military tech and training. They can stand up if needed.
and they have a standing nuclear program…its very easy for them to go full breakout and develop a bomb