Prime Minister of Japan 🇯🇵 says he wants USA 🇺🇸 to continue to lead the world and not China 🇨🇳

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No nation has been cucked harder than Japan.
2 nukes on your non military citizens and they still begging to be led by them. As a Japanese man how can you see honor in that?? I would've grabbed my great great great great grand fathers Samurai sword and performed harakiri on myself.:hhh:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Supposedly dude isn't all that popular in Japan.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don’t underestimate Japan’s military. They have invested billions over the years, quiet as kept.
Billions in defense. They can't project force outside their borders like that. Without the white man's assistance they are food

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You sure about that? :patrice:

Japan is like those horror movies about burglars (China) breaking into a psychopath’s house. If Japan knew the US wasn’t coming to save them from China, they would quickly return to their historically grimey ways.

Exactly, Japan is one of the few non-nuclear countries with the tech, resources and know how to become a nuclear weapons state in less than a year. The others are Germany, South Korea and Iran. China knows who to bully, theyre more likely to run down on Taiwan, Vietnam or the Phillipines.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t underestimate Japan’s military. They have invested billions over the years, quiet as kept.
Meh. China has the means of total and rapid annihilation. Japan does not. And can never obtain that in the modern day. China has way too much land to ever allow itself to get bullied like the past.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No nation has been cucked harder than Japan.
2 nukes on your non military citizens and they still begging to be led by them. As a Japanese man how can you see honor in that?? I would've grabbed my great great great great grand fathers Samurai sword and performed harakiri on myself.:hhh:
how many cultures do you know that the men would tell other men to kill themselves as a normal warfare practice?

imo its stuff like that that lead them to where they are