Prime Kamala Was Cute..

Daps
Not sure what it is but it's like she could have been really cute with some very slight changes to her facial structure. Like she not handsome but she's average and something's just not quite right. Like she just needs some minor tweaks but I'm not sure what they are :patrice:
It's the eyes/nose/mouth combo not working together along with face shape.

Each is fine separately but not quite right when together. As far as politicians go, she's fine as fukk....but not really "a dime" or anything like that. Most competent and successful politicians are decent looking but rarely knockouts.

Her and Obama are probably the best looking people we've ever had in the White House. Can't name anyone better.....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HER SISTER KILLING HER

Perhaps mama got some explaining to do thats none of our business. But I know a redbone when I see one:respect:

THOSE ARE CLEARLY
THE GRANDPARENTS

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So whats the debate,ive been thinking her father was ambiguous all this time.

111913566.jpg

Father looks like Huey P Newton and he got himself a woman more melenated than himself. Kamalas bedwenching is the only issue here:respect:

I THINK THE DEBATE IS SHE
WASNT RAISED BY HER FATHER
NOR EVEN IN AMERICA.

HER INDIAN MOTHER MOVED HER
TO CANADA AS A KID.

HER FIRST TIME BEING AROUND BLACK AMERICANS
LIKE THAT WAS COLLEGE.

SOME FEEL THIS IS A CANADIAN INDIAN PERSON COSPLAYING A BLACK AMERICAN FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES.

:devil:
:evil:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Not sure what it is but it's like she could have been really cute with some very slight changes to her facial structure. Like she not handsome but she's average and something's just not quite right. Like she just needs some minor tweaks but I'm not sure what they are :patrice:
Thats because she was made with a 3d printer