If there had been a democratic primary and debate would Kamala be the Nominee?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think both her and Biden lose if the Dems don't rig the nomination process. But thankfully we'll get more choices to choose from on the ballot this election.

Cornel West boosted by Trump allies to get name on Wisconsin ballot​

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2020 Biden was not the same as 2024 Biden
Well you should vote for how the person will be in the future and not just some nice words they use while trying to be elected. Especially since the job should be 2 term/8 years.

If you knew kamala was going to be more fit to be president in 2020 you should of voted for her then

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The only people complaining about there not having been a primary are Republicans.

The party is fine with her as the choice. They don't care and the vast majority of people online don't have a problem with her stepping in to take Joe's place.

They wanted the democrats to waste time and money fighting amongst themselves with 3 months until election day. The logistics would not have added up and there's no playbook for this sort of thing.

Anyone trying to ask this question is essentially asking "why didn't they fight amongst themselves? Why are they unified?" It isn't a bad thing that they're in agreement that this is their best move. It's obviously showing results as the poll numbers and amount of positive press and buzz online shows.

I can't wait to not have to think about this maga shyt again. I desperately want the republican party to purge itself of all these nazis and scammers and return to an actual party with policies that people other than bullies, religious extremists, child abusers, woman beaters, grifters and racists can get excited about.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Biden literally dropped out of the race and she’s the VP. Nothing else need to be said.

President Lyndon Johnson dropped out in 68 after the vietnam war catastrophe as well and they held a primary to replace him so this is still unprecedented

This is what I'm talking about with shills downplaying, dismissing and gaslighting people who ask questions about the way this is going

Daps
Biden literally dropped out of the race and she’s the VP. Nothing else need to be said.

Right. If Biden won and died on 1/21/25, Kamala would be president and no one who voted for Joe would be mad cuz it’s literally what they voted for.

This whole topic is just MAGAnuts mad cuz she’s obviously picking up votes that Joe would not have gotten in addition to retaining most of Joe’s votes.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
President Lyndon Johnson dropped out in 68 after the vietnam war catastrophe as well and they held a primary to replace him so this is still unprecedented

This is what I'm talking about with shills downplaying, dismissing and gaslighting people who ask questions about the way this is going
He dropped out from campaigning and she stepped up because she’s the VP. That’s all I said. I don’t know what would’ve happened if they had a primary. People wanted Biden gone, well he gone and she stepped in.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
bullshyt, not in the middle of this economy :dead:
Democrat primary voters wouldn't be voting on the economy.

The South would be the key to victory. It's how Biden beat Bernie in 2020. Which candidate would beat her in the South where it's the most black representation. I don't see black female voters in the South voting for Big Gretch or Shapiro over Harris. Newsom only has appeal on the coast.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrat primary voters wouldn't be voting on the economy.

The South would be the key to victory. It's how Biden beat Bernie in 2020. Which candidate would beat her in the South where it's the most black representation. I don't see black female voters in the South voting for Big Gretch or Shapiro over Harris. Newsom only has appeal on the coast.
it's a 50 state matchup with proportional delegates, the same as the electoral college. it's not determined by the south. just because there was a convergence over biden in 2020, doesnt mean that would have happened in 2024 :yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Objective speaking she would have likely had been the nominee Democrats vote for name recognition and she had been the VP for years already