If there had been a democratic primary and debate would Kamala be the Nominee?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Yes she's the VP of the current administration
not just a random candidate
Tax paying citizens still got robbed of their option to choose a candidate to run. I've never seen this happen before and get swept under the rug to this level like it's ok. I've seen people dismiss it by saying the democratic party is a private business they can do what they want. Literally makes no sense.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Tax paying citizens still got robbed of their option to choose a candidate to run. I've never seen this happen before and get swept under the rug to this level like it's ok. I've seen people dismiss it by saying the democratic party is a private business they can do what they want. Literally makes no sense.

It doesn't "make sense" because you don't understand basic civics

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
No, she wouldn't. She is the anyone but Trump candidate that everyone feels the need to throw their weight behind as there is no other choice.

Tbh seeing Trump get whooped and MAGA become less politically viable is a good look for everyone.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Lol.

Folks trying to create fantasy scenarios in their heads of Harris losing a primary, to mentally distract them from the reality that she’s running up the score on MAGA and their babeee Donald.

Tough times in MAGA/FBA land. Stay strong

Also how you know American couldn't handle a parliamentary system because this happens all the time

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
She was always going to be next in line in this predicament. VP supersedes; if this was a situation like in 2020 where the Dems didn't control the presidency and were all hopeful candidates looking to be the nominee, and Biden had to step down after accepting the nomination then yeah, there would've been another convention.

Imagine if this was 2020 and Trump (sitting President at the time) was in Biden's shoes and had to step down, Pence would've automatically been taking his place in the campaign in the same vein as Kamala took over for Biden since they're both Vice Presidents and supersedes any congressman, congresswoman, or governor.

Anybody thinking otherwise is a delusional Newsom groupie; none of the other candidates would've had enough time to round up the necessary funds unless supported on their dime. Nearly 80% of Democrats in Washington supported her to be the one to take Biden's place in the campaign.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yes. It is nearly impossible for the sitting Vice President to lose in a primary. Its possible Biden would have lost to Clinton in 2016, but Clinton had power and stardom that no potential 2024 rival would have as an advantage.

The momentum she has now would be the same momentum she would have during a primary mainly from black women, who are the backbone of the party.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
She's a member of the incumbent. Nobody in the party is going to seriously challenge the incumbent. Go look up how many times the incumbent has lost the primary

Dems were not in office during the 2020 election. So a primary was important. This is not that. Do you remember the primary in 2012 when Obama was president? Exactly

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope. she would have lost for the same reason she got 2% in the 2020 primary, AND because primary voters would have ran away from nominating biden's vp, as an extension of "bidenflation", etc. we would have been looking to totally move past the biden/harris ticket, so we could run that brand new "looking forward" ticket against trump

this whole biden stepping down/we're forced to back kamala thing generated a massive amount of positivity for her, that simply isn't there in a real primary

newsom/whitmer probably would have been the ticket. pelosi would have given newsom a huge push