PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no Melo apologist. I think they all deserve blame (Karl included). What about the rest of what I said though? Even in his prime I think AI would struggled to make an impact without dominating the ball and chucking.

You're right about that part.....A.I. had to have the ball to be highly effective....I thought he would have tweaked his game when he got to Denver because it would have benefitted the team greatly if Nene would have been the second leading scorer behind Melo. With the type of game A.I. had, he could have set Nene up easily, but A.I. did his own thing mostly...

Playing off the ball is huge and that is the best thing that D Wade has over A.I. and is the singular thing that made A.I hard to coach....

But as a pure basketball specimen......I'm rolling with A.I. over D Wade 9 times out of 10....

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right about that part.....A.I. had to have the ball to be highly effective....I thought he would have tweaked his game when he got to Denver because it would have benefitted the team greatly if Nene would have been the second leading scorer behind Melo. With the type of game A.I. had, he could have set Nene up easily, but A.I. did his own thing mostly...

Playing off the ball is huge and that is the best thing that D Wade has over A.I. and is the singular thing that made A.I hard to coach....

But as a pure basketball specimen......I'm rolling with A.I. over D Wade 9 times out of 10....

What good is being a superior specimen when you are 4 inches shorter, 60 lbs lighter, harder to coach, and refuse to tailor your game for the betterment of your team?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because he was the sole offensive threat and could NOT be stopped, shyt was Barry Sanders status, but worse.

Yeah much worse because Barry has one of the best YPCs of all time. If you are missing 60% of the time obviously you can be stopped. nikkas need to take off the grade, middle, and even high school glasses and be real about this shyt.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because he was the sole offensive threat and could NOT be stopped, shyt was Barry Sanders status, but worse.
Most defenses will live with a guy missing 60% of his shots. A.I. is like Barry Sanders both overrated as all hell. Both never won shyt.

Dwayne Wade's rookie season was better than A.I.'s finals run. Miami was like 20 games out the playoffs and Wade came back and got them to the 2nd rd.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Interesting question :patrice:

Should've been a poll, but I'd take Wade over AI w/o thinking twice. Never was a fan of AI

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Most defenses will live with a guy missing 60% of his shots. A.I. is like Barry Sanders both overrated as all hell. Both never won shyt.

Dwayne Wade's rookie season was better than A.I.'s finals run. Miami was like 20 games out the playoffs and Wade came back and got them to the 2nd rd.
and guess what, they DIED by it too.
:wtb: