Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Solid movie. I’d give it a 3/5. The beginning was a little slow but it picked up in the middle. Better than the last couple predator movies.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and lets not forget how her brother was also competing on equal footing with a freaking predator, whoopin the predator's ass until predator went invisible, then that same brother just stands there like a moron waiting until he's killed. i love it when my warchief doesn't have the common sense to attempt a tactical retreat, but just gives up like a bytch. then the girl is able to get away by running even though we saw earlier that the predator can easily catch her on foot if he desires(when she was running away with that other indian and predator easily caught up to them but only killed the dude), and he still had his helmet at that point so he'd see her heat signature, but the film needs her to get away.

this is after his 100 lb sister has whooped like 10 grown-ass men's asses somehow, even outright throwing one of them off of her when he was in a mounted position (ufc should sign this bytch). never mind the fact that women don't have the upper body strength to do a single pushup or pullup on average(which also means she couldn't have pulled herself out that swamp mud earlier) and never mind the fact that even john fukkin jones will get his ass whooped if 5 ordinary dudes attack him at once. when you're naru, anything is possible and it's cool according to thecoli.

and we mustn't forget how the predator ignores her, walks right by her after trying to kill her earlier(after he stabbed her brother, he was gonna kill her but her brother distracted the predator so she could escape) , in order to kill the fat legless french guy. but oh, i guess she'd eaten the magic herbs that made her blood go cold. nvm the fact that if your blood is that fukkin cold, you'd probably go into shock or something and I guess he just happened to be in the area exactly in the five seconds after she took the herb because that's how long it took him to appear and start walking past her. so either he ignored the girl he'd tried to kill an hour before and the herbs were irrelevant or the cold shyt made it where he couldn't see her and he somehow found her and the french guy in that short-ass period of less than 10 seconds and didn't hear her little speech she was giving or anything to alert him to her presence. both things are moronic and bad writing.

then let's not forget how wonder naru leaps out a 20 foot tall tree and guides herself to the predator's shoulders/back from midair then starts stabbing the shyt outta his ass as he just stands there taking it. ignoring the fact that you can't fukkin aim yourself in midair, what if he'd moved or what if she'd just missed, which is what most likely would've happened? this is supposed to be an intelligent character, but she does the stupidest shyt imaginable.

and let's not forget how the helmet-less predator repeatedly, on more than one occasion, fires his own weapon that needs a targeting system to work properly then just watches like a retard as the bolts fly away from the intended target. so this guy who has mastered intergalactic travel doesn't know how his own shyt works? got it.

then let's not forget how naru somehow figures out how to activate the helmet, then pulls down a 400 lb alien with her little rope, from her fukkin back without even needing any goddamn leverage, which lands him in precisely the spot where his unhelmeted ass can attempt yet again to shoot the boltgun. only this time, his helmet is aiming right at his own head and he blasts himself. I'm sure thecoli erupted in cheers when they seen this moronic shyt.

I could keep going on, but these dudes just care about flashy shyt. gone are the days when you had to put an intelligent product in front of people. i'm out this mufukka.
You nitpick how the dinosaurs act in Jurassic Park don’t you?

“It was just so unrealistic” :heh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything about this movie was dope. The cinematography was crazy. Definitely gonna run it back on the weekend :banderas:

The only critcism I got was this Predator was more a of a brute and he was feeling himself too much. Outsmarting it which is all you can really do as a human didn't feel as exhilirating. The build up to the kill from the original movie never been topped in the sequels but this is next up

I liked that angle.

The original Predator was doing most of his damage from the trees using ranged attacks. He was only willing to scrap vs Arnold.

This Predator was more hands on. He could have easily shot the bear but ran the fade instead. After taking out the first Comanche from a distance he fought the rest. He tried to shoot the next one in the open field but ran him down after a miss. Having him fight that way meant he sustained more damage so he wasn't at full strength at the end.

Plus the terrain was different. He wasn't in a jungle with infinite cover. There was mostly open areas. Even cloaked he was still on the ground and relatively visible. He had to go head on.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lol these fools keep talking about a 100lb girl beating the predator

Dutch in predator got shot with a plasmacaster and just fell down and dropped his gun. That is worse moment of this franchise forget all the old out of shape danny glover or sanaan lathan becoming blooded

Naru is smart she has been watching the predator the entire movie before she finally lures him into a trap. She also fails a lot throughout the movie so you are really invested in her final fight because you have seen her grow throughout the film

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
The first movie was amazing. Everything else other than AVP has been a declining pile of shyt for the franchise.

Every single movie they get their asses whooped and are suppose to travel from planet to planet to hunt for fun. Well it seems they are terrible at hunting what's the point.

Now this 7ft swole alien creature got its ass whooped by a 90 pound 12 year old. I could have did better than this with a Glock and a German Shepard and these 7ft swole aliens be walking around with a nuclear bombs strapped to its wrist and plasma guns nah.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The first movie was amazing. Everything else other than AVP has been a declining pile of shyt for the franchise.

Every single movie they get their asses whooped and are suppose to travel from planet to planet to hunt for fun. Well it seems they are terrible at hunting what's the point.

Now this 7ft swole alien creature got its ass whooped by a 90 pound 12 year old. I could have did better than this with a Glock and a German Shepard and these 7ft swole aliens be walking around with a nuclear bombs strapped to its wrist and plasma guns nah.
So you’re saying you’re annoyed by the antagonist in a movie losing despite all odds? Stop fukking watching movies then.

Edit: Antagonist