Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
None of them do they use that damn cloaking tech off rip:russ::russ::russ::russ:
:laff: Some bum ass aliens for real. They figured out intergalactic travel and decided to run fades with primitives for sport but they can't do it without high tech perks?

I don't know why this argument irks the fukk outta me... but predators (and prey) using CAMOFLAUGE is pretty standard.

The cloaking tech is just camoflauge brehs. Yes, even with the primative predator it still gives plenty of advtange but I don't see it as dishonrable and understand why they wouldn't either.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I don't know why this argument irks the fukk outta me... but predators (and prey) using CAMOFLAUGE is pretty standard.

The cloaking tech is just camoflauge brehs. Yes, even with the primative predator it still gives plenty of advtange but I don't see it as dishonrable and understand why they wouldn't either.
But there's nothing "honorable" about tracking an enemy in camo either, it's used to sneak up on and kill/capture the unsuspecting. They don't stand a chance.

Special Ops didn't go into Bin Laden's crib and challenge him to a face to face knife fight, they cut the power out in the night, ran up in there with night vision goggles and popped him in the forehead

For the most part the preds only fight honorably when their gear gets busted and they are forced to:manny:

Last edited:

IS08

Pro
Daps
Sh1t was average at best, first 40 minutes were boring as sh1t with nothing happening.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But there's nothing "honorable" about tracking an enemy in camo either…

who the fukk said there had to be any “honor” (as you perceive it)…is it in the fukking predator manual?

some of y’all just made up a random argument and are trying to use it as a main point of criticism when that’s not what the character is about…this might’ve been an interesting point if this was the first predator you’ve ever seen but by now it’s clear that they kill using everything they have to their advantage

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
who the fukk said there had to be any “honor” (as you perceive it)…is it in the fukking predator manual?

some of y’all just made up a random argument and are trying to use it as a main point of criticism when that’s not what the character is about…this might’ve been an interesting point if this was the first predator you’ve ever seen but by now it’s clear that they kill using everything they have to their advantage
Umm...calm down? :dahell:
I have no criticism at all on the matter and am saying camoflauged or invisible cloak the objective of the predator is always to just kill, and not honorable in the sense that some are saying this new one should have been

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Umm...calm down? :dahell:
I have no criticism at all on the matter and am saying camoflauged or invisible cloak the objective of the predator is always to just kill, and not honorable in the sense that some are saying this new one should have been

I’m very calm don’t get thrown off by the cursing…that’s how I talk…point taken tho re: your thoughts on the cloaking :cool:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The only thing that bothered me was that the tribe just looked like they just live in isolation in 2022, like people in Alaska. Especially since they speak perfect American English and talk like we do in the present.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looks like they added HDR to the Hulu version for US folks. Still not Dolby Vision/Atmos but it's better.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The only thing that bothered me was that the tribe just looked like they just live in isolation in 2022, like people in Alaska. Especially since they speak perfect American English and talk like we do in the present.

Would you prefer they spoke broken English? :skip:

Predator's target fan base isn't trying to watch an entire monster movie in a foreign language.