Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Someone tell me why does it seem that the Frenchmen knew about the predator.. the way they had shyt set up and the way they held the 2 Comanche for bait.. :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone tell me why does it seem that the Frenchmen knew about the predator.. the way they had shyt set up and the way they held the 2 Comanche for bait.. :patrice:

they encountered it before and formulated a plan of attack based on that I’m assuming…but they didn’t “know” about it bcuz remember they tried interrogating the chic about it

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
He was there mad long he could of hit them first.

they encountered it before and formulated a plan of attack based on that I’m assuming…but they didn’t “know” about it bcuz remember they tried interrogating the chic about it

The huge traps.. The fact they was 100 deep.. damn near .. and they set shyt on fire so it couldn't cloak itself.. as if they have encountered it before and knew what to expect.. but the movie portrays it as the predator first time on earf..
I loved it.. but jus wanted more understanding of the back story

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as if they have encountered it before and knew what to expect..

but that’s what I mean tho…we have to assume that battle they had against it wasn’t their first time (within the timeframe/scope of the movie) that they saw it just bcuz it’s our first time seeing them fight…it seems obvious they were attacked before and set up a plan of attack…they were hoping the girl had some more info as well regarding what it was…I’ll watch some of it again to see/gather how much time elapsed but assuming there was a previous encounter, it probably occurred after the predator first saw the cigar and inspected it

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

but that’s what I mean tho…we have to assume that battle they had against it wasn’t their first time (within the timeframe/scope of the movie) that they saw it just bcuz it’s our first time seeing them fight…it seems obvious they were attacked before and set up a plan of attack…they were hoping the girl had some more info as well regarding what it was…I’ll watch some of it again to see/gather how much time elapsed but assuming there was a previous encounter, it probably occurred after the predator first saw the cigar and inspected it
Gotta remember early in the movie when she was in the tree with the mountain lion she saw that explosion out in the woods...that was probably the first round of Frenchies getting that work

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta remember early in the movie when she was in the tree with the mountain lion she saw that explosion out in the woods...that was probably the first round of Frenchies getting that work

true…makes sense!