Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I loved the Predator's swagger in this movie. You can tell at certain points where he is satisfied with his kills. It's almost like he’s shocked that he’s capable of such things. He’s like a gladiator in an arena discovering newly acquired strengths. Of course, he starts to get cocky & overconfident and starts feeling himself a little too much where he eventually got caught slipping and starts getting overwhelmed. Finally, he gets frustrated and says, “fukk this shyt” and then resorts to his more advanced tech like those wide area grenades or his invisibility. He even gets tricked into cutting off his own arm with his shield because he underestimated his prey. He probably lost all respect with the boys back home especially after what we’ve seen the more accomplished warriors are capable of.

I'll be back later to rave about this movie some more.

Good analysis. I felt the same way. Also Naru could of died several times in the movie. It was cool to see her evolve through the story. As for the Big Dogs back on the Ship, I'm sure they were watching from afar. That's the thing, I think this was a "Young" Predator. The Story was a reflection of Naru first "Hunt" and the Predator's first Hunting on Earth. This was basically a coming of age ritual for the Young Predator. He was sent down to collect as many "Skulls/Trophies" as he can and then call the Mothership to get picked up.

That's why he was going after the Apex Predators in Nature and he didn't view Naru as a threat. The Predator's tracking systems were dope always analyzing everything. If anything I'm sure the other Predators knew this Youngin was rough around the edges. The Director said this was his first hunt on Earth. Doesn't mean it hasn't hunted on other Planets. But yeah he took a lot of damage but he had so many cheat codes it was crazy. The cloaking is just the ultimate Cheat Code. He also have a laser canon on the shoulder. And the Laser targeting systems. All the weaponry. Dude just disappears and hide. It's crazy. The Predator's technology was always dope.

361b9b37a8b3dfd4845e35968659c4e18c0bc6ce.gif

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Reading through the thread..y’all nikkas are weird :what: Y’all hate the female lead then y’all say it’s trash..meanwhile the movie getting good reviews everywhere.

That whole argument is trash because physical strength never been a factor when dealing the predator or the alien from alien series from that matter. The original predator beat on prime Arnold like an enraged pimp