Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I'm not heavy on the lore, but I do remember the pistol add the end of Predator 2. I did the :ohhh:when they showed it.

Need some more period piece of this. I remember one comic was based in WW1, if they had a predator vs. a 369th soldier... :blessed:

Imagine the predator see William Henry John giving the Krauts that work and decides to square up. That Yautja about to get taste of that Bolo and Trenchgun action :demonic:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
More in the pred comics where the young preds earn more weapons and armor with each mission. Hollywood refuses to focus on Preds like that though despite their being multiple clans with different weapons and tactics.

Good to know, they should tap into that source material more and focus on that aspect of Pred's taking time to study their environment, prey and systematically catching bodies.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
People like you that overly nitpick shyt like you did gotta be miserable depressed with absolutely no hope or anything good going on in life for you to be so pressed. Relax breh it’s not that serious. Get help.
being critical of a movie that i spent my time watching is now considered nitpicking?? you niccas need to go outside, touch grass, and interact with folks who aren't screen names

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought this was good. As others have said, no one can go head to head with a predator so that negates any “it’s a woman” talk. You always have to outsmart them. That’s the human’s edge

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
don't know why anyone would watch the english version:scust:

even tho I don't like dub...this is a film that warrants it

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: this is a copout breh. any generation with common sense would know that natives in the 1700s didn't speak like them. hence why i said it would be better off set in the 2000s
Nobody would watch the movie if they were strictly speaking in Comanche. Don’t be dense. Hollywood does this for almost all foreign based movies. Majority of this narcos, samurai, German shows/movies they speak English.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Man some of y’all hate women :pachaha:

She didn’t overpower the predator, she simply outsmarted him and barely won. It’s not that deep :pachaha:

And I think what people missed the most about this movie was strategy > brute force.

Obviously the lead in this had an above average IQ. This was displayed by how she was able to train/communicate with her dog. It was also displayed by how she was an elite tracker in addition to her medicine knowledge.

The only thing she lacked was confidence which is something the predator/CAC/Indian hunters all had in common. She also lacked arrogance which is what got everyone killed including the predator.

Lastly as far as her combat skills are concerned, she had an older brother and she appeared to be the only one with a sister who had the willingness to learn. If he taught her how to hunt, 9 times out of 10, he taught her how to fight.

I guess people have been conditioned to have the young handsome male lead dominate everything.

Her brother realized her greatness while acknowledging his limitations in defeating the predator. He told her that even though she didn’t kill the lion, her strategy work and it weakened it which made it easier for him to kill. So he returned the favor.

It’s nuances like this that people miss in movies. They need to have shyt dumbed down for them. All the see is a chick and that’s it’s.

Last edited: