Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
He’s just gonna keep moving the goalposts.

I honestly didn’t think she looked weak at all. She was clearly skilled with a bow and her axe, and she knew how to fight hand to hand. I thought they did a good job of showing that her fighting style was based on speed and agility. It’s not like she was trading body blows with the Predator. She was killing him with speed after he had already been shot dozens of times and got whooped by Naru’s brother.

:mjlol:

Based on some gifs with no context? Hilarious.
I swear brehs didn’t even pay attention or they’re just fukking dumb

:snoop:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk gets outraged over a Predator film? :skip:

dpgpx6q-1-gif.32660

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i didn't love the final fight. i thought there was a better way to end the movie with her getting the W while also being more respectful of what she was up against. it was fun. but it also felt rushed.

i think a fight that leaned more heavily into naru's intelligence + self awareness + courage + determination + physical limitations would have resulted in a much more rewarding end scene.

that said, it was still EASILY the best predator movie since predator 2, and i thought it was dope as hell overall. i think the parts i didn't like are what keeps it from being the second-best predator after the original. but the end credits also made it clear naru's "win" was up for debate, so i'm down to see where the story goes next. .

minimizing other people's opinions because they don't align with yours is a super ineffective way to make a point breh. just sayin. :manny:
Ineffective to who? I said what I wanted to say. intelligent people can understand it. unintelligent people can't, which is my problem with society. If you don't like it, don't reply. I dont care if your feelings are hurt.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The fighting tactics were on points with the way they fight back then(I have native friends) but that shield should've killed her. It deflects bullets, cuts off limbs, yet she's still standing after he smashed her in the face. He's strong enough to lift bears and slam them, but he does the same to her and she ninja rolls
That's what I'm complaining about the same tactics he used to kill everyone else, she took it and keep fighting. That's what causes the outrage

Its a fictional movie man....I can find bs in beacoup bs feats with Ripley...the GodQueen of Heroines.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Re-watching this. Damn the cinematography is so good :banderas:

Something about the Predator picking a fight with the bear is funny AF though. Breh saw it "Damn, I gotta give that big nikka this work :ehh:"

Some would say he had the exaggerated swagger of a young black teen :skip:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Mods ban this stupid fukking piece of retarted dog shyt for being serious with this idiotic take

:unimpressed:
ban who? how is my take idiotic? shyt sound like the bytch who wrote twilight wrote that garbage script.

and FTR, I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PROTAGONIST BEING A FEMALE.

but if you're asking everyone to suspend belief, and pointing out that it's a sci-fi movie that shouldn't be taken so seriously, why set it in 1700s america focused on the Comanche. I even saw someone say they made them talk like modern day people in order to make them more relatable :mindblown:

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
ban who? how is my take idiotic? shyt sound like the bytch who wrote twilight wrote that garbage script.

and FTR, I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PROTAGONIST BEING A FEMALE.

but if you're asking everyone to suspend belief, and pointing out that it's a sci-fi movie that shouldn't be taken so seriously, why set it in 1700s america focused on the Comanche. I even saw someone say they made them talk like modern day people in order to make them more relatable :mindblown:
People like you that overly nitpick shyt like you did gotta be miserable depressed with absolutely no hope or anything good going on in life for you to be so pressed. Relax breh it’s not that serious. Get help.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Of course nikkas complaining.

"well actually" type nikkas.

I bet if it was some Viking pawg, nikkas aint saying shyt. :mjpls:

NATIVES OWNED SLAVES
AND WERE THE LAST PPL TO
FREE THEIR SLAVES YRS AFTER "JUNETEENTH"

:camby:GET THIS FAKE ASS "PPL OF COLOR"
COALITION OUTTA HERE.
:devil:
:evil:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ayo this shyt was piffaroni!

It’s crazy to think tho how in the 300 years since the time of this one the Predator technology hasn’t changed or advanced much yet human technology advanced exponentially

:jbhmm:
I mean current predators shoot straight up laser cannons that blow holes in aliens and this predator could only shoot metal arrows that you could dodge.

The net they used hasn't improved much though :patrice:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm not heavy in the predator lore but is there a version of Predator that lands in a new environment without weapons and has to "start from scratch" and make shyt on the go?
More in the pred comics where the young preds earn more weapons and armor with each mission. Hollywood refuses to focus on Preds like that though despite their being multiple clans with different weapons and tactics.