Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:YOU nikkaS ARE PLAYING DENSE
OR DIDNT SEE THE PREDATOR.

ARNOLD DIDNT LAND A BLOW
ON THE PREDATOR.

HE GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED AND
HE WAS SO WEAK TO THE PREDATOR
DUDE WILLINGLY TOOK OFF HIS OWN HELMET JUST TO GIVE ARNOLD A FIGHTING CHANCE.

HIS COCKINESS ALLOWED HIM
TO WALK INTO A TRAP
AND BE HIT IN THE HEAD WITH
A LOG.

THIS CHICK ON THE OTHER HAND
SHOT A PREDATOR IN THE BACK
OF THE SKULL AND TOOK
HIS HELMET....

THEN WENT ON TO
SLICE, DICE, STAB, AMPUTEE
AND HOG TIE THE PREDATOR
BEFORE PHYSICALLY PULLING
HIM INTO QUICK SAND.
:devil:
:evil:

Arnold did land a blow then got his ass beat :skip:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just finished watching it and thought it was a dope take on the franchise.
that Predator must've been a rookie because he was taking battle damage with every encounter. Wolf took a bite out of him, bear most def put paws all over him before taking the only right hook to the jaw. random groups of Natives shanking him up like
Tyree Mad GIF - Tyree Mad Stab - Discover & Share GIFs
had me :dead: then the French fukks with the muskets...:mjlol: by the time he got around to finally fighting her, he had already taken so much battle damage and given away his tactics. shout out to the dog, it really added to the film in a good way that i didn't expect and helps this movie stand out from the others. not that being a period piece doesn't make it stand out already but it is a nice touch.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
The fighting tactics were on points with the way they fight back then(I have native friends) but that shield should've killed her. It deflects bullets, cuts off limbs, yet she's still standing after he smashed her in the face. He's strong enough to lift bears and slam them, but he does the same to her and she ninja rolls
That's what I'm complaining about the same tactics he used to kill everyone else, she took it and keep fighting. That's what causes the outrage

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I mean the predator fights a bear, if you can't enjoy that because Navajo women werent hunters or whatever then you are probably dead inside.
call me dead inside but refer to them as the wrong tribe :dead: ftr i have no problem with the lead being a woman....i haven't mentioned that. the movie is absurd, male female or them

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Basically never underestimate your opponent
If he fought her the same way he fought everyone and everything else, it would've been different. At least to me. I don't care that these movies be over the top. I know good and hell well the Rock ain't holding on to a helicopter in real life but do I expect a frail 100lb woman to do the same, :childplease: