Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People crying about the cloaking not even putting together the predator was in a fight vs 30 muskets seconds before he fought them two.

Predator 2 and avp they take the body back and she took the head. Could be for that. I took it in predator 2 that the gun was a trophy givwn to harrington for his kill. I dont see how it ended up in his hands in anyway but killing her who killed one of them.

What would be good is if in a sequel they use the comic book plotline kinda like avp where they let a girl hunt with them. Using that same girl going back to their homeworld and to hunt bigger prey. Thatd be out there but i like the girl she did a good job.

Yeah,in Predator 2,that Predator acted like the gun had some sentimental value. From a personal level,or if it was just one of its favorite trophies:mjlol:

It didnt just keep it in a case somewhere,it kept that old and probably useless gun on its hip for a long time. Im guessing they will give their own new reason as to why. Or maybe that gun was just a token taken from the first L.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I'm not heavy on the lore, but I do remember the pistol add the end of Predator 2. I did the :ohhh:when they showed it.

Need some more period piece of this. I remember one comic was based in WW1, if they had a predator vs. a 369th soldier... :blessed:

Imagine the predator see William Henry John giving the Krauts that work and decides to square up. That Yautja about to get taste of that Bolo and Trenchgun action :demonic:

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
this movie is getting called fire way too much. how can a movie be fire if you gotta overlook a bunch of shyt?
because most of these people calling it that are low-iq idiots who can't look at anything critically. the people you see posted on here who do stupid shyt that the coli makes fun of are the type of people that the coli themselves are. the film literally insults your intelligence and all these morons can do is go 'wow that was fire!' they're stupid, just like the buffoons in ancient rome entertained by gladiators. for instance, these clowns were impressed by the predator killing the bear with one punch, but then fail to ask themselves how the predator loses to a 90 lb girl in a 1v1 fight when no person alive can fight a bear(they'll say it was because the pred was injured, which in itself makes no sense). they have no capacity for deeper thought, but can only look at the pretty colors. this was a made for tv movie basically, and not a very good one.

Daps
because most of these people calling it that are low-iq idiots who can't look at anything critically. the people you see posted on here who do stupid shyt that the coli makes fun of are the type of people that the coli themselves are. the film literally insults your intelligence and all these morons can do is go 'wow that was fire!' they're stupid, just like the buffoons in ancient rome entertained by gladiators. for instance, these clowns were impressed by the predator killing the bear with one punch, but then fail to ask themselves how the predator loses to a 90 lb girl in a 1v1 fight when no person alive can fight a bear(they'll say it was because the pred was injured, which in itself makes no sense). they have no capacity for deeper thought, but can only look at the pretty colors. this was a made for tv movie basically, and not a very good one.
Shut all that emotional writing up fakkit. You aren't as important as you think you are

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not heavy in the predator lore but is there a version of Predator that lands in a new environment without weapons and has to "start from scratch" and make shyt on the go?

Now that I would like to see in movie, that's real horror right there

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It was OK. It will get propped up a bit cause Predator as a franchise has been downhill for decades after the first movie
This still isn't in the same stratosphere as the original movie which had a great group of memorable characters and quotables for days

I also wasn't a fan of how it looked or was shot. Too many cuts and shaky cam galore

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This.

plus, if we’re lead to believe predators are as skilled and strong as they are Arnold has about as much of a chance killing one as this little 90lb girl. Either way you gotta extend belief to enjoy the movie as its set up. Being able to deadlift 500lbs ain’t gonna save you.

:mjlol:YOU nikkaS ARE PLAYING DENSE
OR DIDNT SEE THE PREDATOR.

ARNOLD DIDNT LAND A BLOW
ON THE PREDATOR.

HE GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED AND
HE WAS SO WEAK TO THE PREDATOR
DUDE WILLINGLY TOOK OFF HIS OWN HELMET JUST TO GIVE ARNOLD A FIGHTING CHANCE.

HIS COCKINESS ALLOWED HIM
TO WALK INTO A TRAP
AND BE HIT IN THE HEAD WITH
A LOG.

THIS CHICK ON THE OTHER HAND
SHOT A PREDATOR IN THE BACK
OF THE SKULL AND TOOK
HIS HELMET....

THEN WENT ON TO
SLICE, DICE, STAB, AMPUTEE
AND HOG TIE THE PREDATOR
BEFORE PHYSICALLY PULLING
HIM INTO QUICK SAND.
:devil:
:evil:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Yeah,in Predator 2,that Predator acted like the gun had some sentimental value. From a personal level,or if it was just one of its favorite trophies:mjlol:

It didnt just keep it in a case somewhere,it kept that old and probably useless gun on its hip for a long time. Im guessing they will give their own new reason as to why. Or maybe that gun was just a token taken from the first L.

Nah it’s a comic out that explains everything.

You can look up on yt and the lil YouTube jhits will explain it for you.

But yeah. He got the gun from helping out a injured pirate who was backstabbed by his own crew. They teamed up and towards the end the pirate got injured bad and gave the predator the gun as a sign of respect.

That’s why the predator repeats “take it” and gives the gun to Harrigan. It’s what the pirate said to him before he passed.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

:scust: SEND THIS bytch
TO THE MCU.

Smart-Select-20220807-103546-You-Tube.gif

Smart-Select-20220807-103742-You-Tube.gif

Smart-Select-20220807-104059-You-Tube.gif

Smart-Select-20220807-104221-You-Tube.gif

:devil:
:evil:

It's official. Im never watching this movie

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I thought the movie was cool. I do think they played the native Americans by having them speak English. That’s a disservice to their culture especially back then given all they went through. I coulda also done without the girl prove it plot. 7.5/10 I was hoping for more predator context but none was given. You guys think there will be another movie?