Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
this movie is getting called fire way too much. how can a movie be fire if you gotta overlook a bunch of shyt?
Because it's fire :whew:

The entire Rocky franchise forces you to overlook the fact that a professional fighter never learned to block or evade a punch to the face

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I watched brolic purple dude fight a talking racc00n. Easy to suspend belief over a bunch of natives speaking like they from modern day cali
so i'm supposed to suspend belief and think Native americas in the 1700s are gonna talk/act like modern day department store workers :mjlol:

they might as well have set it in the 2000s

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know if this theory was mentioned already so...

The wrist bomb this predator had wasn't a small nuke which got me thinking:jbhmm:

This predator died leaving behind weapons and his ship. They may not be able to retrieve the body but they can easily get the ship. Maybe this one's death was the reason they started using the nuke so if they're on their last breath they could erase their presence and not leave behind their tech.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The wrist bomb this predator had wasn't a small nuke which got me thinking:jbhmm:

This predator died leaving behind weapons and his ship. They may not be able to retrieve the body but they can easily get the ship. Maybe this one's death was the reason they started using the nuke so if they're on their last breath they could erase their presence and not leave behind their tech.

Yeah, that makes sense…don’t leave any propriety dread head tech if you slumped going to earth-raq. They like just don’t come back dawgs, blow yourself up

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I don’t think it was the same species of predator tho. Maybe this species of predator only shows up if you call.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
He didnt just kill a Predator. He made a Predator hide in an old ladies bathtroom from him. Then run back to his ship to get away:mjlol:

This was easily the most respectable out of all Predators. Only thing you can call into question is his cloaking. But in fairness its visually impaired as well. Imagine trying to fight a heat pattern,probably picking up other heat patterns nearby lol.
People crying about the cloaking not even putting together the predator was in a fight vs 30 muskets seconds before he fought them two.

I reckon the best explanation of the gun getting back to the predators is white invaders wiping out that tribe then the big predators come back for their youngling and get some cac packs while doing so.
Doesn't make sense tbh. Unless it's given peacefully.
Predator 2 and avp they take the body back and she took the head. Could be for that. I took it in predator 2 that the gun was a trophy givwn to harrington for his kill. I dont see how it ended up in his hands in anyway but killing her who killed one of them.

What would be good is if in a sequel they use the comic book plotline kinda like avp where they let a girl hunt with them. Using that same girl going back to their homeworld and to hunt bigger prey. Thatd be out there but i like the girl she did a good job.