Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I can imagine him going back to his trailer every day and saying “how am I getting away with this? :heh:
Bruhhh... It was like he sent a joke script to Fox to get rejected after being coked out all weekend, but Fox was too busy getting sold to Disney for 56 Billions....

Fox was in full zero fukks "Yeah dude go make the movie already. Why you bothering us... Here is a $100 Milly. Go have fun." Like some single dad going after milfs at the bowling alley.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“If it bleeds we can kill it”

rick.jpg

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude hates EVERYTHING
I thought some of his earlier reviews were funny but the more I watched, the more I realized dude was pandering to the bigoted incels.
Then he came out as a flat out racist, misogynist in his tweets.

If the original Predator came out today, they would probably like it (because of Arnold) but call out the cast as "woke" or "THE MESSAGE." 🤡

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I thought some of his earlier reviews were funny but the more I watched, the more I realized dude was pandering to the bigoted incels.
Then he came out as a flat out racist, misogynist in his tweets.

If the original Predator came out today, they would probably like it (because of Arnold) but call out the cast as "woke" or "THE MESSAGE." 🤡
I'm not even surprised :hhh:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Not bad at all. I lied the Sanaa Lathan one a bit better but this one was good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she did it. :wow:

man sticky this shyt

well worth the hype

even as I started the movie I still felt there was too much praise thrown at this shyt and that it would be a disappointment but the praise ended up being well-deserved…easily the 2nd best flick in the series with the OG being the first of course…and I liked predator 2 lmao

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she did it. :wow:

man sticky this shyt

well worth the hype

even as I started the movie I still felt there was too much praise thrown at this shyt and that it would be a disappointment but it ended up being well-deserved…easily the 2nd best flick in the series with the OG being the first of course

This shyt was surprisingly good. On a side note...its a shame how cacs butchered the Natives. They really were living in a paradise over here.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was surprisingly good. On a side note...its a shame how cacs butchered the Natives. They really were living in a paradise over here.

ya I’m kind of mad I didn’t pick up on the slaughtered buffalo and the cigar clues right away

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She shot him in the head FIRST, and was able to do so because she was camoflauged and snuck up behind him. So he's without his sight enhancing mask and a massive head wound from that point on...

Just be real bruh, you been in The Film Room hating on all strong women characters in action shows/films for a minute. So you was just gonna have a problem with a chick coming out on top in this flick no matter how it happened

Yup. She was smart to hide and disguise herself behind the fire and the cac's body heat. I wonder how she knew thats how it hunted though considering it was the 1700s and she had no idea what a body heat sensor was or even just basic electronics. Either way she was smart.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. She was smart to hide and disguise herself behind the fire and the cac's body heat. I wonder how she knew thats how it hunted though considering it was the 1700s and she had no idea what a body heat sensor was or even just basic electronics. Either way she was smart.
Remember that orange powder that makes the blood "cold"? Naru gave it to that french guy after she fixed up his leg. When the predator came through she saw that he didnt notice the french man until he moved.

She deduced that he sees body heat from that.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Predator punching that bear unconscious :mjlol:

That dog lived through some shyt :mjlol:. Caught in a bear trap. Chased by bears. Caged by cacs. Fighting a predator. Buddy memoirs going to be a bestseller :mjlol:

Dude still sonning her before he died even though he wasn't trying to. "Run. It thinks I'm the threat" :mjlol:

Dude jumped five feet straight in the air off a running horse to stab the predator like it was nothing :mjlol:

She must not have skipped arm day cause she carried the predators head all the way back to the village in one hand :mjlol:

Everybody in the village all :mjcry: but then she come back with an alien head and everyone is like :blessed:. Not one person said "WHAT THE fukk IS THAT":mjlol:

Entertaining movie. Predator got worn down like a running back late in the season by the end :mjlol:. Went from 5 yards a carry to 2.2 yards a carry by the end.