Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after they let danny glover kill a predator i realized it was fair game

He didnt just kill a Predator. He made a Predator hide in an old ladies bathtroom from him. Then run back to his ship to get away:mjlol:

This was easily the most respectable out of all Predators. Only thing you can call into question is his cloaking. But in fairness its visually impaired as well. Imagine trying to fight a heat pattern,probably picking up other heat patterns nearby lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And neither did she. What fight did you watch? He was slapping her around and choke slammed the shyt out of her and almost decapitated her. Again she used his weapon to perry his strength and he ended up chopping off his own arm. She watched how he hopped through the trees when he was killing those trappers, and put spikes in the them to prevent that and keep him on the ground. Used the pit to slow him down and setup the kill shot with the helmet that he used. She didnt even beat him...dumb ass killed himself. He one'd himself like an idiot. She was just smarter.

And just to add for people wondering how she got him in the pit. She cut the Predators ACL right before that. I love when a movie gives fans a way to explain away all the haters nitpicks:blessed:. They came in feeling OP like the Predator against natives with hatchets. Now they searching for their arm to hit the self destruct sequence:wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

DUDE SHE WAS SLICING
AND DICING THAT nikka.

SHE WENT TOE TO TOE
IN CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT
WITH HIM AND SHOT HIM AND
THE HEAD.
:devil:
:evil:

So you just gonna ignore what her brother did to him. He sacrificed himself doing the heavy lifting slicing the Predator up and even told her to bring it home. Damn near exactly what she did for him with that mountain lion.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
It's not even believable when she ran the fade with the Native American man that wanted to take her back. :yeshrug:

Sharkeisha would dog walk this lil bih but she beats the fukking Predator??!? :mjlol:

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss"

IS08

Pro
Daps
This is how the list goes:

Predator :35stars: (A classic and one of my favorite movies ever)

Predator 2 :25stars: ( A good movie that gets a bad rap)

Predators :25stars: (Also good and a step up coming after the AVP movies. Saw it in theaters and still have the ticket)

The Predator :2stars: (Mid: not bad, not good. Had a couple cool sequences. Also saw this in theaters and was disappointed)

AVP :2stars: (I enjoyed this for what it was, plus 04 Sanaa Lathan)

AVP Requiem :15star: (Maybe the worst movie I've ever seen)
How you call something a classic and one of your favourite movies ever and still not give it a full four stars smh

Im reading some of yall star ratings and the comments that follow just dont match up

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Is it really an “honorable” kill to turn invisible and vanish in the middle of a one and one and stab your opponent in the back?
The Predator in Predator 1 killed so many while cloaked. He shot Jesse the Body through the back with his plasma gun while cloaked. He killed Bill Duke while cloaked, he killed Carl Weathers while cloaked. Those are the ones we saw. We don't know how he killed the others off screen. I don't think being cloaked has anything to do with their "honor code." Killed the snake, bear and wolf cloaked in this as well.

Predator 2 also had plenty of cloaked kills now that I remember. If anything "Prey" is one of the few movies where a Predator kills a lot of guys (fur trappers) while not cloaked. "The Predator" does as well if we are counting that. So yeah we have to take all that into consideration.

Just pointing out facts.