Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Most of these Predators are dumb as shyt. I remember reading something about this being a rite ot passage so they're like 17 yr olds going on their first hunt. The only intelligent one I can think of Predator 2 and I hated that movie.
It’s mixed. Unblooded sometimes like this one is and sometimes Elites like Upgrade and Black. And anyone in between.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He’s strong enough to use his shield to cut a tree in half with no effort. But when he slices her with it, it’s just a scratch. :mjlol: This is right after he cut his own arm with it because she can apparently throw a little ass hatchet with enough force to make him cut his own arm off.:mjlol: Then forget he has it when she wraps that little ass rope around his neck and makes him flail around like one of the 3 stooges:skip: . And this is before she has the strength to forcefully pull a 7ft 500lb into a pit of quicksand.

The only thing that she did that seemed remotely possible is tricking him into shooting himself in the head.

Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn’t strong enough to keep the one punch he threw from being completely no sold. But apparently this little girl who couldn’t stop her tribe member from suplexing her is strong enough to stagger a Predator. :bryan:
Folks is quiet as fukk when I pointed this out earlier.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

THAT SOUNDS NICE
BUT THE FACT IS
SHE HIT THE PREDATOR
WITH MORE SIGNIFICANT STRIKES
THAN ALL THE OTHER LEADS
COMBINED IN PREDATOR MOVIE HISTORY.

:devil:
:evil:

You went from acting like she was throwing hands and outboxed him to now getting more strikes than any other lead which still isn't true. Harrigan laid the Predator out with a shotgun, chopped off an arm, and gutted him like a fish in 2. The only real hit she got on him was the pirate gun and that didn't even kill him. She tried to use that other weapon and he hacked that shyt to make it useless (man that nikka was cheating big time). The brother on the other hand was getting straight up significant strikes lighting his ass up before he cheated. He came the closet to beating a Predator straight up with his own weapons shooting the fair one.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You went from acting like she was throwing hands and outboxed him to now getting more strikes than any other lead which still isn't true. Harrigan laid the Predator out with a shotgun, chopped off an arm, and gutted him like a fish in 2. The only real hit she got on him was the pirate gun and that didn't even kill him. She tried to use that other weapon and he hacked that shyt to make it useless (man that nikka was cheating big time). The brother on the other hand was getting straight up significant strikes lighting his ass up before he cheated. He came the closet to beating a Predator straight up with his own weapons shooting the fair one.

DUDE SHE WAS SLICING
AND DICING THAT nikka.

SHE WENT TOE TO TOE
IN CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT
WITH HIM AND SHOT HIM AND
THE HEAD.
:evil:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
so im going to operate under the assumption that all those comanche indians eventually got wiped out by another predator. the revolutionary era gun danny glover was handed in predator 2 is the one that chick was given in this one by that french dude. the same one she handed to the tribe chief at the end of the film.

same inscription and year
Ohhh ok so that WAS the gun I thought I was going crazy:ohhh:Yea I have no problems if someone has this over OG predator. This was the most we've gotten to see a Pred doing what it does in a film. I didn't even catch until halfway that this Pred didn't even really wear armor besides his helmet and wrists. He didn't even start really dipping into his weapons bag until he was outnumbered by the french dirtbags. This shyt was fire and has me wanting to play assassins creed 3:damn::damn::blessed::blessed:Comache lady did her thing man this was a dope ass movie.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ohhh ok so that WAS the gun I thought I was going crazy:ohhh:Yea I have no problems if someone has this over OG predator. This was the most we've gotten to see a Pred doing what it does in a film. I didn't even catch until halfway that this Pred didn't even really wear armor besides his helmet and wrists. He didn't even start really dipping into his weapons bag until he was outnumbered by the french dirtbags. This shyt was fire and has me wanting to play assassins creed 3:damn::damn::blessed::blessed:Comache lady did her thing man this was a dope ass movie.

Predator killing colonizers :banderas:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

DUDE SHE WAS SLICING
AND DICING THAT nikka.

SHE WENT TOE TO TOE
IN CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT
WITH HIM AND SHOT HIM AND
THE HEAD.

She shot him in the head FIRST, and was able to do so because she was camoflauged and snuck up behind him. So he's without his sight enhancing mask and a massive head wound from that point on...

Just be real bruh, you been in The Film Room hating on all strong women characters in action shows/films for a minute. So you was just gonna have a problem with a chick coming out on top in this flick no matter how it happened

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Wait so theres an after credit scene?

I only assume predators are coning for revenge or they realize the game is more dangerous than the last time they came meaning they looking for a big challenge. Maybe they havent visted in hundreds of years since guns.

Meaning we will be getting the predator 2 clan eventually to take that gun.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I give this movie a
a-nightmare-on-elm-street-review-from-spillcom_je8w.1200.jpg
rating.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wait so theres an after credit scene?

I only assume predators are coning for revenge
or they realize the game is more dangerous than the last time they came meaning they looking for a big challenge. Maybe they havent visted in hundreds of years since guns.

Meaning we will be getting the predator 2 clan eventually to take that gun.
They've never done that they always acknowledge the winner for the most part and show the victor the respect. The end credits showed they came back but it does seem to hint they wiped the tribe out since they have the gun in Predator 2 for Danny.