Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Daps
Come on man don't make it seem like she was doing Taijutsu with the nikka to beat him :russ:

naruto-uzumaki.gif

She just used his strength against him, that plant, and helmet for the kill shot after seeing how it worked and killed the other people in the hunting party. Her dog Sarii also helped out. She aint TKO the nikka but used that same mudpit to set up the final blow from his own weapon.
Yo this gif had me fukking dying

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You acting like she was trading blows with him like Tommy Hearns and Marvin Hagler:pachaha:

Should she technically have died the first time it grabbed her? Sure, but so should have Arnold himself if we want to be over analyzing

she stuck and moved on him after he he had been weakened by like 20 previous injuries to him, including a spear through the chest and gunshot to the back of his head. nikka was out there concussed like a mofo:russ:

Come on man don't make it seem like she was doing Taijutsu with the nikka to beat him :russ:

naruto-uzumaki.gif

She just used his strength against him, that plant, and helmet for the kill shot after seeing how it worked and killed the other people in the hunting party. Her dog Sarii also helped out. She aint TKO the nikka but used that same mudpit to set up the final blow from his own weapon.

ARNOLD DIDNT EVEN BEST
THE DAMN PREDATOR IN
CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT...

THEY HAD SHORTY OUT HERE
fukkING DUDE UP,
THEN PUT ONE RIGHT IN HIS DOME.

:devil:
:evil:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

ARNOLD DIDNT EVEN BEST
THE DAMN PREDATOR IN
CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT...

THEY HAD SHORTY OUT HERE
fukkING DUDE UP,

Arnie was a roided out army dude though, them indians were about that hand to hand game.

Didn't come into this movie expecting much, but it was beautiful.

Them predators who come after animals and humans are some fukk boys though. Rarely coming in for the fair one.

I bet when they come back with their bear and wolf head trophies, the big bros with the alien packs give them the :mjpls:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

ARNOLD DIDNT EVEN BEST
THE DAMN PREDATOR IN
CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT...

THEY HAD SHORTY OUT HERE
fukkING DUDE UP,

And neither did she. What fight did you watch? He was slapping her around and choke slammed the shyt out of her and almost decapitated her. Again she used his weapon to perry his strength and he ended up chopping off his own arm. She watched how he hopped through the trees when he was killing those trappers, and put spikes in the them to prevent that and keep him on the ground. Used the pit to slow him down and setup the kill shot with the helmet that he used. She didnt even beat him...dumb ass killed himself. He one'd himself like an idiot. She was just smarter.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And neither did she. What fight did you watch? He was slapping her around and choke slammed the shyt out of her and almost decapitated her. Again she used his weapon to perry his strength and he ended up chopping off his own arm. She watched how he hopped through the trees when he was killing those trappers, and put spikes in the them to prevent that and keep him on the ground. Used the pit to slow him down and setup the kill shot with the helmet that he used. She didnt even beat him...dumb ass killed himself. He one'd himself like an idiot. She was just smarter.

THAT SOUNDS NICE
BUT THE FACT IS
SHE HIT THE PREDATOR
WITH MORE SIGNIFICANT STRIKES
THAN ALL THE OTHER LEADS
COMBINED IN PREDATOR MOVIE HISTORY.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
wtf-arnold.gif

Nope nope nope. All that AVP shyt was garbage. Utter trash. This was miles better than that. Come on man.

Kinda agree, especially Alien vs. Predator 2 :scust: part 1 was entertaining back 04

but but but but the predator was wet toilet paper dookie:huhldup:this shyt was worst than all any y Alien vs. Predator

MV5BMTcxOTg2MDExNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzA0MjI1MTI@._V1_.jpg

True

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
"I'm smarter than a beaver"

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Pretty entertaining film. Not perfect. Definitely the best one since the first one.

I'm fully expecting cacs to have thier problems with it due of the way they're portrayed in juxtaposition to the female hero (and they're definitely was some misogynistic on the nose energy about it).

Obviously this predator is like some sort of youngling who has never been on the hunt on Earth by himself before or something. Definitely not a full grown xenomorph slaying adult. You really have to look at it that way because there's no way this chick would really be able to stand up to even a one-armed youngling that can knock the shyt of a full grown bear and lift it over his head.

I definitely dug the premise with the title name and the setting that it's in. Ultimately these movies are all about the action and the gore and not so much a deep philosophical plot. Even the original was just a bunch of action heroes against a badass alien Hunter.

All Things considered (and being generous) I give it a 3/5.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Lol dude the 2nd movie..Naru has 1 movie and got yall mad I said she best Ripley. Its a fact. They do a sequel and Naru will be playing with Vegas money.

NaruSet is in full effect.
2nd movie? Sigourney Weaver is a fukking LEGEND after the 1st. ALIEN was a dope ass movie and she was the last one standing against a Xenomorph... In space. She wasn't a hunter with fighting skills. She piloted freighters for the Weyland Corporation

Prey was a dope ass movie but I don't think it's on the level of Alien/Aliens, BOTH FILMS considered amongst the GOAT Sci-fi/Action films ever made.

Them shyts came out YEARS ago

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I humbkly apologize if I said Prey was the goat Predator movie. Cant remember if I ever hit send on that post:pachaha:

Just watched the original and 2 back to back. The original is the Goat. I still do like 2,but you probably had to be from that era to like it. 2 just feels really long imo.