Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I enjoyed the film. Lowkey I wish they never done the gun tie in with Predator 2. It doesn't really fit like Predator 1718 story does with the gun.
Yea even though it’s a cool callback and tie into the series it’s gonna take a lot to explain how the older Predator got the gun back to give to Harrigan in 2. I saw the end animation where the Predators came down but unless we assume they came and wiped them out and kept the gun..which wouldn’t make sense…it just doesn’t work.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yea even though it’s a cool callback and tie into the series it’s gonna take a lot to explain how the older Predator got the gun back to give to Harrigan in 2. I saw the end animation where the Predators came down but unless we assume they came and wiped them out and kept the gun..which wouldn’t make sense…it just doesn’t work.
Maybe they did a trade of sorts. Gave them something for the gun. They see Naru has the head and blood on her and we know Elder Preds honor the one who can kill their own. Just a thought.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maybe they did a trade of sorts. Gave them something for the gun. They see Naru has the head and blood on her and we know Elder Preds honor the one who can kill their own. Just a thought.
I hear you and that easily makes sense but it proves my point as to there having to being detailed exposition. Maybe the next movie can be about the actual gun and how it made it to Harrigan. Maybe follow the gun back to the Predator planet which shows the different species of Predators and how they go about hunts and collect trophies.
I guess this series is not including AVP bc the commercials for this says this is the Predator’s first hunt on Earth. Those flashbacks showed Predators were around way before then during the Mayan/Inca/Aztec days.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was pretty good

felt a little cheap at times but still enjoyed it (something about the native American setting felt inauthentic)

wssnt as much of a Mary Sue story as I was expecting, she bested predator because she outsmarted him as other people said

Would like to see this again in theaters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

maybe they’re setting up for a sequel to the prequel which will explain the original sequel

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's not even believable when she ran the fade with the Native American man that wanted to take her back. :yeshrug:

Sharkeisha would dog walk this lil bih but she beats the fukking Predator??!? :mjlol:

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss"

Her looking weak is like the entire point of the movie. The Achilles heel of the predator is only seeking out strong prey, so she outsmarted it.

Its a good premise for a movie like this that has had 4 other entries.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y’all not even taking about the actual acting performance or lack thereof since you so caught up in the “It’s a girl!:gladbron:” Which is what they were banking on.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I hear you and that easily makes sense but it proves my point as to there having to being detailed exposition. Maybe the next movie can be about the actual gun and how it made it to Harrigan. Maybe follow the gun back to the Predator planet which shows the different species of Predators and how they go about hunts and collect trophies.
I guess this series is not including AVP bc the commercials for this says this is the Predator’s first hunt on Earth. Those flashbacks showed Predators were around way before then during the Mayan/Inca/Aztec days.
Yeah I'm all for anything going to Yautja Prime. That was one of the few good things about AVP2. That brief sequence of Wolf getting the distress call and suiting up.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I reckon the best explanation of the gun getting back to the predators is white invaders wiping out that tribe then the big predators come back for their youngling and get some cac packs while doing so.

Last edited:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Movie was aight had some cool scenes but the chick was insufferable in this

This my ranking imo
Predator 2
Predator 1
AVP

The other ones were trash as fukk