Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm still trying to figure what drugs Shane Black was on when writing 2018 The Predator.
Man that shyt was sooo awful. I saw it recently after a few years and was still astounded at how bad it was. Almost felt like a light hearted comedy with a sprinkle of violence. Predator getting on the mic making threats to a 10 year old... :snoop:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You should have enough sense to know trailers are not going to go into character building and show a lot of shyt out of context. Naru from the very beginning was shown to be smarter and think 2-3 steps ahead of most who were hunting and tracking. She used those same skills, her environment, and surroundings to combat the Predator just like Dutch.

Breh you judging movies off trailers :francis:

Use any metric besides that. They are just trying to sell something, not actually give you the details

Maybe you should cease critiquing until you actually see the movie :comeon:

This was a dope movie with a couple of "come on son" moments...But I'm putting it in the top 3 in the franchise on first watch

Interesting.

I hear what y'all are saying but that's on and the fault of the marketing team for selling the movie the way they did:yeshrug:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Gotta shout out Naru's dog, "Sarii," played by an American Dingo named "Coco." She was great in the movie and there were a couple times when you're saying to yourself, "you better not put your crocodile like fingers on this mofukkin dog. U hurt one hair on Sarii's head and I'ma have Mike Harrigan on that ass. And we know u don't want that :ufdup:"

prey-dog-lives.jpg

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You should have enough sense to know trailers are not going to go into character building and show a lot of shyt out of context. Naru from the very beginning was shown to be smarter and think 2-3 steps ahead of most who were hunting and tracking. She used those same skills, her environment, and surroundings to combat the Predator just like Dutch.

THAT ALL SOUNDS NICE
WHEN YOURE DELIBERATELY
IGNORING THE FACT
SHE BEAT A fukkING PREDATOR
IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

:devil:
:evil:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
When I first heard about this movie, I thought it would be trash. The concept of a teenage native chick with a bow doing better than battle hardened dudes with heavy weaponry seemed dumb as hell.

But after seeing it, it was pretty good. It wasn't nowhere near the original, or the 1st sequel. But imo better than all the other sequels and spinoffs after

Last edited:

timeless

All Star
Daps
My favorite will always be AVP with Sanaa Lathan. She's so pretty and it was great to see a black heroine and all the white people die instead. Haven't seen this one yet, but not sure I'll like it.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

THAT ALL SOUNDS NICE
WHEN YOURE DELIBERATELY
IGNORING THE FACT
IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

You acting like she was trading blows with him like Tommy Hearns and Marvin Hagler:pachaha:

Should she technically have died the first time it grabbed her? Sure, but so should have Arnold himself if we want to be over analyzing

she stuck and moved on him after he he had been weakened by like 20 previous injuries to him, including a spear through the chest and gunshot to the back of his head. nikka was out there concussed like a mofo:russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

THAT ALL SOUNDS NICE
WHEN YOURE DELIBERATELY
IGNORING THE FACT
IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

Come on man don't make it seem like she was doing Taijutsu with the nikka to beat him :russ:

naruto-uzumaki.gif

She just used his strength against him, that plant, and helmet for the kill shot after seeing how it worked and killed the other people in the hunting party. Her dog Sarii also helped out. She aint TKO the nikka but used that same mudpit to set up the final blow from his own weapon.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Absolute piff. The first act makes you give a shyt about the cast, the setting is beautiful, and the action is top notch. I honestly have no problem with anyone that calls this their favorite entry in the series:manny:

In the words of one of the nastier nikkas since the turn of the century: "Help the bear!":damn::damn:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh and this predator a p*ssy. nikka ghosted when her brother had him leaking, on his dolo. Either that or he don't know how to fight. Those younger Camache had him leaking when they shot their fair ones too.
Even the brother yelled after that shyt like "YOU bytch ASS COWARD" He really had his ass on the ropes and the brother knew it.