Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1.Preditor 1987
2. Preditor 2
3. alien vs predator 2004
4. Prey --- I enjoyed it

imo :whoa:

was that Danny Glover / Lieutenant Mike Harrigan Gun at the end ....
wtf-arnold.gif

Nope nope nope. All that AVP shyt was garbage. Utter trash. This was miles better than that. Come on man.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
It has a damn invisibility cloak, thermal imagery, super strength and a laser gun and it can't kill some young girl with a bow and arrow in the 1700's? :comeon:
Movie showed how she was able to learn all of this and put together a good enough strategy to combat it.

Mind over matter.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Where is it said that this is the first predator on earth? Because in the comics, they’ve definitely been to earth way before. And this predator is likely an Unblooded so he’s learning how to fight on this hunt. That’s why he has no trophies and starts taking them like the wolf head.

Edit: Yeah this is not the first
The movie description says so. So I don’t know if movie canon is different than comic cannon. I swear the pic is in this thread somewhere with the description on it

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So what they've shown in the trailer is a LIE?

Because in the trailer The Predator is being shown to have ALL of what I MENTIONED.

Which is why I can't take the concept of this particular movie seriously.
You should have enough sense to know trailers are not going to go into character building and show a lot of shyt out of context. Naru from the very beginning was shown to be smarter and think 2-3 steps ahead of most who were hunting and tracking. She used those same skills, her environment, and surroundings to combat the Predator just like Dutch.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Because in the trailer The Predator is being shown to have ALL of what I MENTIONED.

Breh you judging movies off trailers :francis:

Use any metric besides that. They are just trying to sell something, not actually give you the details

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You should have enough sense to know trailers are not going to go into character building and show a lot of shyt out of context. Naru from the very beginning was shown to be smarter and think 2-3 steps ahead of most who were hunting and tracking. She used those same skills, her environment, and surroundings to combat the Predator just like Dutch.

Dude’s been shytting his pants over this trailer and the Black Panther 2 trailer for weeks, don’t waste your time

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

Maybe you should cease critiquing until you actually see the movie :comeon:

This was a dope movie with a couple of "come on son" moments...But I'm putting it in the top 3 in the franchise on first watch.

*edit* after two spins it's definitely #2

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean if ya'll are saying the first movie is credible and this one isn't then you do know Arnold would've been decimated by that Predator's backhand right he landed flush on his skull too, right? Not to mention the follow-up 3 piece combo. Additionally Arnold took the same plasma laser blast to the arm in the first movie that Dillon did and it didn't blow his arm off.

Arnold also put together that the Predator was a trophy hunter and didn't kill people who didn't attack it after one instance as well: when he killed dude with the glasses but didn't kill her. Could not have killed her for a number of reasons, but nope, the most logical conclusion was it's an alien who looks for honest fights.

Let's be real while we're at it, Danny Glover ain't giving no fade either to the same Predator that had some insane strength feats through that entire movie.

Ya'll gotta suspend belief for a mf Predator movie. Otherwise go watch some fights people record and post on youtube because 99.99% of the fights on screen are fake af. Maybe yet, don't even bother watching movies.

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I was 100% sure this shyt was finna be trash. :russ:
Glad to see I was completely wrong, :wow:

Ayo
When the predator kicked that bear's neck of it's place, shyt reminded me slightly of that asswhooping Thanos gave the Hulk with the little break before the final combo