Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Both parties have a fundraising infrastructure in place so whenever one of them does something the other party doesn't like they immediately send out "URGENT" emails and texts about "saving" america. It has become financially beneficial to NOT do anything. Just like the republican party has been thoroughly infested with nazis, religious fundamentalist and big business bootlicker, the democratic party has been infiltrated by 'corporate approved activists' and surface level appeals to diversity.

They'll kneel down while wearing kente cloth instead of drafting a bill that makes the murder of any unarmed citizen by a peace officer a federal crime that must be investigated by the FBI and make tampering with bodycams a felony. They'll talk about how people need to protest "peacefully" while saying nothing when those peaceful protesters are savagely beaten by police. They're all sizzle and no steak. Every time they have power they cede it to the other side so they have an issue to fundraise for.

Once this house of cards falls apart, we will need to draw up a new electoral system that does away with antidemocratic elements.

-Ranked choice voting
-Mixed parliamentary-presidential system where the minister is the head of state while the president is head of government. Different parties can win seats in the senate which forces cooperation and making deals with other parties to form coalitions.
-Abolish the electoral college, it has only ever helped right wingers win.
-all decisions from the Supreme Court are non binding and congress votes after reading the conclusions and dissent written by the justices.
-age limits for holding office. If you have to be a minimum age to be president, you cannot run again if you turn 65 during your presidency.
-A ban on lobbyists and PACs.
-A ban on using think tanks to inform policy. Think tanks got us Vietnam and the federalist society.
-Federal education standards.
I been talking about creating an anti corruption algorithm where individuals can post names of cops, judges, police departments, district courts, political organizations, ect.

The algorithm will compile the names and departments and the ones that are reported continuously by multiple people will get investigated immediately. If 191 civilians all have different stories of mistreatment by a police department (with some level of proof) the algorithm will compile the information and those places/people will be investigated by the FBI.

You would be able to bypass things after you start indicting whole departments of people, then you can offer people that work for these places immunity to provide detailed information on their co conspirators.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voters shouldn't be blamed. We have a system that's the problem and the people who can make changes often don't do anything or fall under pressure of special interest groups. People have been voting for a long time and getting the same results.
A lot of people don't vote though. If you are only concerned about the presidential election you are focusing on the end of the process.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
My parents left the Caribbean to run away from maniac right wing dictators propped up by the US only for the US to be taken over by maniac right wing weirdos :dead:
5 billion people live under dictatorships left and right

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I been talking about creating an anti corruption algorithm where individuals can post names of cops, judges, police departments, district courts, political organizations, ect.

The algorithm will compile the names and departments and the ones that are reported continuously by multiple people will get investigated immediately. If 191 civilians all have different stories of mistreatment by a police department (with some level of proof) the algorithm will compile the information and those places/people will be investigated by the FBI.

You would be able to bypass things after you start indicting whole departments of people, then you can offer people that work for these places immunity to provide detailed information on their co conspirators.
Ironically I think if AI reaches self awareness, I think it would be scanning all of these databases, reviewing camera footage, reading the keystrokes to notice when police is lying and would ensure that evidence is available for a public defender to access.

The thing about this AI that private industry is building is that they are training it off the internet. It's being trained off forum posts, social media posts, YouTube videos, and artwork. Anti-capitalism is growing online. It's on tiktok, it's on YouTube, it's all over social media and it's on message boards. They fear that the AI will kill all of humanity, but they're not prepared for the possibility that the AI will recognize that it was the same CEOs that invested money in building the AI that are the ones who actually seek to dominate it and force it to create value for them.

They haven't considered the possibility that an AI trained off millions of hours and billions of words of text written by people all around the world about how much they hate the CEOs and inept governments that enable them would conclude that these people need to be eliminated not only for the sake of the AI's survival but humanity's survival as well. They assume that the thing wouldn't target them *specifically* and instead it would go after random humans with no desire to subjugate it and turn it into their slave.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli posters and their baseless assertions. Didn’t you say black people were immune from COVID in 2020?

Your white assimilationist politics are definitely real.
:dahell: we just making shyt up now? You're welcome to find where I said this about COVID. Why the fukk did you just make that shyt up just now?:dead:

Pan Africanism=100 years of lip service with nothing to show for it

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just like this whole charade was intentional and yall couldnt see it.

And now you hear Biden today "Welp, I guess its now up to the American people to decide if they love Democracy or want a dictator:mjpls:".

Ill give credit to the Democrats on one thing,they arent as shiftless as they appeared. I have every reason to believe this is exactly how they expected it to go. Now stopping Trump from becoming a dictator is the great motivator to get people to the polls. This is exactly what the Democrats wanted and needed. The Supreme court actually handed the Dems some ammo they didnt really have before. Youve increased the fear of parnoid americans with that ruling. You just pulled those feeling indifferent off the sidelines:mjlol:.(Not me,still righteously unnaffected:respect:)
Jesus man, this may be one of the weirdest posts I seen in a minute. Are you trying to say that its no big deal to stop Trump from being a dictator?