Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
they basically handed the executive branch powers of a king, biden would be a fool not to take advantage of that

Whats to stop Biden from proclaiming, " I am stacking the court operating in my official capacity"
Nothing but the fact they won't do it :yeshrug:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Focus people.

Vote against Trump and all Republicans. Try to convince your peops to do so as well.

They tryna take us back to 1940. Y'all be joking around about that shyt but it's no joke.

Only thing left at this point is that America as a whole has more people who believe in freedom than people who support white supremacy.

Among actual white people about 2/3 are MAGAts so if we leave it up to them it's a wrap.

The mind boggling part is non white people are supporting white supremacy.

Also, white women largely support making themselves second class citizens.

If all the downtrodden people (all women inclusive) went against the Repubs, we'd have 75% of the population on the side of freedom.

If you're non White it would be a no brainer. If you're a woman it should be a no brainer.

Amazing that in this day and age, that's a toss up.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus man, this may be one of the weirdest posts I seen in a minute. Are you trying to say that its no big deal to stop Trump from being a dictator?

My point is rather than give us reasons to vote for them. Democrats have spent their time planning this entire charade of a trial ,that I believe they knew would come to this conclusion. Where they knew nothing would happen to Trump,knew the courts would open the door to immunity. So now they get to fall back on their plan A of fear mongering people to polls.

This is where they make you forget you had any gripes with Bidens performance. Forget you had any questions about plans,or any sort of demands from the Democrats. Its just proof they had nothing else of value to offer like weve been saying.

We are back at square one,where all the Democrats have to peddle is fear. I guess you think thats good news,but newsflash,its not news at all. The Supreme court just gave them help,because their fear mongering up to this point has been more stale than usual and people were just sick of it. This sham was all apart of their plan,rather than actually coming up with plans:respect:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
a lot of people have to die for any meaningful change to occur in this country. and, by a lot, i mean A LOT.

hardly any of the people expressing outrage over this are trying to have that conversation, though.

:russell:
The Left lost decades ago when it was infiltrated by intelligence organizations and panzified by academics. No more revolutions, just posting and marching.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If I'm being honest any normal president would have given an emergency impromptu press briefing immediately after the SCOTUS decision. This is why I'm on the side that Biden should step down. Where is Dem leadership? An obvious coup is taking place and SCOTUS is laying the groundwork for Trump to be a dictator. This is an emergency if there ever was one.
Lack of Dem leadership goes back to 2016 when "It's her turn!" drowned out all reason and they let Hillary run. It was clear to me at that point they're controlled opposition.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Lack of Dem leadership goes back to 2016 when "It's her turn!" drowned out all reason and they let Hillary run. It was clear to me at that point they're controlled opposition.
It's fukking Israel bro. Nothing more nothing less. Israel owns ALL Republicans and Republicans only put the worse people in power. Common sense is not allowed on the Republican side.

On the Dem side all you need to do is dikk suck Israel. The first leader to get in office and completely eliminate the AIPAC lobby and all the power of Israel around the world, you will become a god like figure.

Israel is the reason for ALL lack of progress of every western nation. All these nations are obligated to give them billions per year and give absolute fellatio to them pink ass land thieving bytches every time you are in front of a camera.

Nancy Pelosi just told the whole country, "even before America, Israel must be protected"

Literally told her own country that protection of Israel is more important than protection of the USA.

Israel is THE ONLY reason why Biden is still running.

No other candidate would fukk with them, and it's in the best interest of the world to severely punish thelis garbage ass nation.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Mr Maggoo aint doing shyt but spitting up the pudding they spoon into his quivering mouth. He needs to pass a presidential act stating insurrections can be immediately imprisoned. And insurrectionists cant be included on election ballots according to the 14th amendment.

Step 1

Convince Mike Johnson to bring a bill like that to the floor for a vote