Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Congress aint gonna do shyt

Got to drop charges

Bare minimum they can get Thomas out the paint
The just gave the president the right to argue that they are a corrupt court, use the DOJ to request information, then void their decisions.

How is going against a corrupt Supreme Court not considered an official duty? Charging them with conspiracy can take them off the bench.

Find a way to fukking do it.

I feel like AOC is definitely about to go strong on this and America is kind of listening now.

I've heard 3 different people talking about P2025. I commented to 2 random old dudes talking this decision from today about an hour ago at the G station.

People definitely picked up on P2025 after Taraji mentioned it. I'm kinda seeing more people mention it on Facebook too.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
bytch made Joe still does not want to expand the court.

This is what we get for voting for a 81 year old white man.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
America got things so right when it comes to term limits for the leader but completely dropped the ball with the supreme court, these old ass senators, etc..

the oversight gonna be the downfall. Trump and his team have been setting the chess board up for this

Pretty much this.

As far as the person who set it up, that would be Leonard Leo.

The legislative branch can check the scotus but they're too gridlocked for that to legitimately happen

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You nikkas corny. The [Superfriends announcer voice] eeeeeevil Republicans [/Superfriends announcer voice] can't stop them from PRESENTING a real Black agenda, they just don't want to. If "Democracy was on the line" and "this is the most important election in history/our lifetime/etc", why not give your base, who may actually decide the thing, something instead of letting their supprt erode? Clearly "b-b-but Republicans" isn't working, but they (and you) refuse to stop bullshytting. If they lose, it's their fault.

I thought he "has our back"?:patrice:

Continue with the smart dumb shyt being goofy. :snooze:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not close to dictatorship
Not close to presidential immunity.

Congress still exists
Judiciary still exists.

Media still need dirt to make money
Political rivals not being killed

Military under oath to the constitution and not one guy.

Enforcement agencies still under oath to the constitution and not 1 guy.

Americans are not p*ssy