Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
these Republicrackaz have literally just shown you that they don't give 2 shyts about us. they are actively rolling back EVERYTHING that benefits black people. They do not care and will NOT allow the Dems to even dream of doing what you are talkin about.

thats how you know these posters are just disinfo sock puppet accounts

I don't think yall fully grasp what Trump is doing?

He's got his court in place. They have given him unlimited power. He has put the pieces in place to make himself the "president" in perpetuity.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. If you're black, this should make you VERY nervous.

powmia

Pro
Daps
How about they use all those bipartisan negotiation skills they like to brag about. That's there job to figure out how to get it done. But they know what should have been done from day one. There was literally no other choice.
Are you serious or just trolling or unintelligent? Let me know so I can communicate with you accordingly. Have you been under a rock for the last decade or more? One cannot negotiate with you people. By you people I mean white supremacist upholders or c00ns like Clarence Thomas or Byron Donalds. Yall are terrorists to this nation. Most recently on Jan 6 better yet everyday. You people want to keep white supremacy in power forever.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
The mission is simple

Alito is 74, Clarence thomas 76

Both reaching their death bed

Vote Biden and whoever is the next democratic candidate after, just to switch the supreme court to 5-4 democrats

You do that, then shyt like student loans can be cut across the board,roe vs wade could change back and then other shyt can change

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Are you serious or just trolling or unintelligent? Let me know so I can communicate with you accordingly. Have you been under a rock for the last decade or more? One cannot negotiate with you people. By you people I mean white supremacist upholders or c00ns like Clarence Thomas or Byron Donalds. Yall are terrorists to this nation. Most recently on Jan 6 better yet everyday. You people want to keep white supremacy in power forever.

Non-American smart-dumb nikka.

Breh doesn't realize the slope he's on is so slippery he'll end up arguing why Rupublican abolitionists and freed slaves "allowed" Lincoln to be assassinated by John Wilkes Booth. shyt never ends. :mjlol::francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
these Republicrackaz have literally just shown you that they don't give 2 shyts about us. they are actively rolling back EVERYTHING that benefits black people. They do not care and will NOT allow the Dems to even dream of doing what you are talkin about.
You nikkas corny. The [Superfriends announcer voice] eeeeeevil Republicans [/Superfriends announcer voice] can't stop them from PRESENTING a real Black agenda, they just don't want to. If "Democracy was on the line" and "this is the most important election in history/our lifetime/etc", why not give your base, who may actually decide the thing, something instead of letting their supprt erode? Clearly "b-b-but Republicans" isn't working, but they (and you) refuse to stop bullshytting. If they lose, it's their fault.

I thought he "has our back"?:patrice:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter what you want it to be, it's what it is.
Youre wrong. I hope you're not black floating this garbage. This is the exact rational being floated by white supremacists stating you don't have a right to vote in the first place.

It outlines in the constitution how representatives should be selected. It's done through democratic means and universal suffrage is closer to that than what we had before.