Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Democrats could come with a serious Black agenda with tangibles and we'd come out in droves and all but guarantee victory. What's stopping them?:yeshrug:
these Republicrackaz have literally just shown you that they don't give 2 shyts about us. they are actively rolling back EVERYTHING that benefits black people. They do not care and will NOT allow the Dems to even dream of doing what you are talkin about.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But Republicans have no issues with doing that even in spite of the potential consequences and there’s nothing they can do about it.

There isn't consequences for them because Republican voters lean towards fascism. They want their leaders to act that way.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They knew republicans would get everything they wanted unless Biden packed the court. That was a major talking point during the last election.

Stop it. The blame should solely rest on the shouders of the conservative justices and their enablers/pimps (i.e. the Federalist Society, Harlan Crow, the Heritage Foundation, etc.)

Before this ruling, attempting to pack the court would be treated as an equally massive overreach of federal appointment power and Rethugs would have had a collective conniption fit.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Democrats could come with a serious Black agenda with tangibles and we'd come out in droves and all but guarantee victory. What's stopping them?:yeshrug:

I'm pretty sure "what's stopping them" is that they don't think it's true. Do you have an example of that happening?

This is what the map looked like in the first presidential election after the Voting Rights Act of 1965:

1968_large.png

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I am voting for Biden regardless but in the end I look at it as all these motherfukkers are cool behind the scenes and this is all by design.
Been feeling that way for a minute now.
It's really sad how they got us all divided(and I am speaking on us minorities)because we could have been deaded this shyt...

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. The blame should solely rest on the shouders of the conservative justices and their enablers/pimps (i.e. the Federalist Society, Harlan Crow, the Heritage Foundation, etc.)

Before this ruling, attempting to pack the court would be treated as an equally massive overreach of federal appointment power and Rethugs would have had a collective conniption fit.
That's the reason why things are how they are. Instead of worrying about who to blame dems should be focused on solutions. blaming republicans wont fix or change anything.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Part of the solution to this problem is more than a two party system where neither side has full control, but bring up that idea and you’ll have posters crying and bytching about it.

A lot of these rules and procedures have been wayyy outdated, but the current party system in place doesn’t allow for meaningful change

We have more than 2 parties... but people allowed themselves to be placed in 3 groups:

Democrats
Republicans
Undecideds aka [ Libertarian, Green, Natural Law, Constitution, and Reform Parties ]

and no one blinked an eye...they just went with it.

This country also needs to make RCV (Ranked Choice Voting) type of voting the primary type instead of something a few states an local municipalities used during primaries and etc

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That's the reason why things are how they are. Instead of worrying about who to blame dems should be focused on solutions. blaming republicans wont fix or change anything.

You telling anyone they should be focused on solutions rather than finding someone to blame is the height of comedy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Republicans could’ve impeached him in the senate and then voted to ban him when the second impeachment happened but they didn’t
Miss me with your bothsiders bullshyt
Yall are cancers

:mjlol: im saying biden hasnt destroyed his base and democratic coalition with his actions the whole time he's been in office??? Like I said going into this election his actions have destroyed his chances so miss me with this bullshyt.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't think yall fully grasp what Trump is doing?

He's got his court in place. They have given him unlimited power. He has put the pieces in place to make himself the "president" in perpetuity.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. If you're black, this should make you VERY nervous.
He's creating his own monarchy:snoop:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: im saying biden hasnt destroyed his base and democratic coalition with his actions the whole time he's been in office??? Like I said going into this election his actions have destroyed his chances so miss me with this bullshyt.
Bunch of whole nothing coming out ya mouf
Trump still gon lose :umad: I know its finna hurt you and gall “both siding” bozos here