President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why would I defend a man who's more interested in helping fakkits, trannies, basically anyone who isn't black than his fellow black men who put him in power? Obama is at the White House because of black people. Not whites, Asians, Hispanics, fakkits etc.... Blacks. And our reward for putting him there is to talk down to us any opportunity he gets and completely ignore us while helping every other group. fukk him and I'm glad he's getting bytch slapped everywhere he goes now. The Chinese treated him like shyt and now the Filipinos are too. :laff:
How did he help "fakkits, trannies, basically anyone who isn't black than his fellow black men who put him in power?"

Explain that.

And "blacks" don't have any legislative goal that isn't something that can't be fixed by law.

What you want..."racism" to be illegal?

You don't even know what the POTUS/Congress CAN do in the first fukking place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hope you trolling...

I am the c00n because I support world wide democracy and freedom and you are calling for the fukking overthrowing of a soverign people's government by an imperialistic, neo-colonist power that has spent trillions of dollars in subverting self-determination of non-white people world wide...

And I am the c00n...

:russ:

This has to be a Cac bruhs :francis:
Nah. fukk ALL that.

I support American leverage, where possible. ESPECIALLY when you've got the US Navy fending off 1.5 Billion Han Chinese off your ass :stopitslime:

Yeah. I support leaning ALL the way on anyone who ain't down with the campaign. Show respect, or the USA will make you show respect.

Some of ya'll need to be reminded how the world works, and how order is maintained...the USA has gotten soft, and the world is acting up...

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Doesn't matter. The President of a country who ASKED for more US military defense from China shouldn't have the courage to even speak to our POTUS like that.

Dude needs to be taught a lesson. Period.

Actually, it does matter, because Obama has let other politicians drag his name through the mud with no retribution or political sanctions & has thus garnered little respect globally because of it. Period!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude is clearly not right in the head. Hopefully the drug dealers decapitate him and show it on television.

Not gonna happen. He already was on video in front of the military joking with them saying he gonna work on increasing their salary and giving them free education so "you guys dont start a coup" on me. He and them laughed but he dead serious. Money is the answer for everything. If he is serious about that. they gonna let him live

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not gonna happen. He already was on video in front of the military joking with them saying he gonna work on increasing their salary and giving them free education so "you guys dont start a coup" on me. He and them laughed but he dead serious. Money is the answer for everything. If he is serious about that. they gonna let him live
Its not gonna work. Duterte is signing his pink slip right now. The USA ain't gonna help him when he needs it.

Watch.

Hillary ain't gonna be this nice, and ya'll gonna remember what the USA is all about.

Ya'll keep letting disrespect slide and next thing you know, you're paying for $20 bananas. :stopitslime:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Nah. fukk ALL that.

I support American leverage, where possible. ESPECIALLY when you've got the US Navy fending off 1.5 Billion Han Chinese off your ass :stopitslime:

Yeah. I support leaning ALL the way on anyone who ain't down with the campaign. Show respect, or the USA will make you show respect.

Some of ya'll need to be reminded how the world works, and how order is maintained...the USA has gotten soft, and the world is acting up...

And what does any of that have to do with Black people and their plight...I'll wait :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im saying. State that the president should send troops to invade another nation and risk lives over shyt talk brehs
Who said anything about invade? We've already got the US Navy doing their heavy lifting over there.

But know this, he'd NEVER talk to Xi Jinping or Putin that way. who are both FAR more egregious offenders of human rights than the USA on their worst day. Period.

EVER.

So if this is how he wants to play it, the USA will gladly take note of this and royally fukk him from the inside out.

Duterte is so screwed and he doesn't even know it.

Ya'll gotta stop condoning this shyt as if it doesn't reflect on all of us. This is the country we're talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look. Power flows in one direction. Period.

This dude needs to be reminded who holds the cards, who is owed respect, and who butters his bread.

Philippines ain't shyt out here without the United States, especially with China looking to turn it into a playground.

Duterte needs a deadline to apologize before shyt starts getting funny out there :patrice:

I don't play this "we're all equal geopolitically" bullshyt out here.

all I'm saying is, stop thinking everyone fears the United States, because they don't