President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Actually, it does matter, because Obama has let other politicians drag his name through the mud with no retribution or political sanctions & has thus garnered little respect globally because of it. Period!
Look, i'll grant you that Obama should have checked this shyt 8 years ago...but enough is enough.

Watch.

Hillary gonna remind the block how shyt REALLY goes.

...Cause its clear all they respect is a little fear :demonic:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not gonna work. Duterte is signing his pink slip right now. The USA ain't gonna help him when he needs it.

Watch.

Hillary ain't gonna be this nice, and ya'll gonna remember what the USA is all about.

Ya'll keep letting disrespect slide and next thing you know, you're paying for $20 bananas. :stopitslime:

Oh yeah the USA went heavy in the Phillipines to stop its prostitution all over the place LOL.

Hopefully Hillary's health problems come back up and she dies of a blood clot like what almost happened years ago. she a really disgusting individual

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Who said anything about invade? We've already got the US Navy doing their heavy lifting over there.

But know this, he'd NEVER talk to Xi Jinping or Putin that way. who are both FAR more egregious offenders of human rights than the USA on their worst day. Period.

EVER.

So if this is how he wants to play it, the USA will gladly take note of this and royally fukk him from the inside out.

Duterte is so screwed and he doesn't even know it.

Ya'll gotta stop condoning this shyt as if it doesn't reflect on all of us. This is the country we're talking about.
Prolly cuz Xi and Putin arent in everyones fukking business like the US is :stopitslime:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Somebody is finally calling out the hypocrisy of US Foreign and Domestic policy

The best you have to offer when an innocent black person is killed over here are "thoughts and prayers" and a general comment on how we have to do better but you want to get on a plane and go talk to somebody else about how they're running their stuff?

I swear man, all Obama has done these last 8 years is fix OTHER people's problems

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

What he actually said in context.

Want obama to drag him through the streets for this but dont demand shyt when brothas are geting shot. You Indians gotta be better out here. Yall just let this clown Napoleon take you wherever his thoughts feel like. :snoop:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like i someone said before, is hesupposed to let his country turn into Mexico or Colombia? Kill those drug dudes and anyone with ties to them. :Sithyes:
So, you'd be fine with the government taking that stance along with everything that comes with it? Bear in mind that the majority of people being killed are addicts - and that ranges from something like marijuana to harder substances. Not to mention how easy it would be to frame someone.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The best you have to offer when an innocent black person is killed over here are "thoughts and prayers" and a general comment on how we have to do better but you want to get on a plane and go talk to somebody else about how they're running their stuff?

I swear man, all Obama has done these last 8 years is fix OTHER people's problems
He's a soft fukking clown who nobody respects and it looks like world leaders cant wait till November to see the back of him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh yeah the USA went heavy in the Phillipines to stop its prostitution all over the place LOL.

Hopefully Hillary's health problems come back up and she dies of a blood clot like what almost happened years ago. she a really disgusting individual
Oh, fukk off.

Stand for something for once in your fukking life. These people don't give a fukk about you...the least you could do is stop being a fence riding child and roll with some fukking winners.

The USA is out here, and you shouldn't be tolerating this shyt.

Hillary gonna set this a$$hole straight. Watch.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did not know the war on drugs was that real out there.

Maybe the Mishiam Zaibatsu has something to do with it and that's why Josie Rizal is in Tekken 7

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Prolly cuz Xi and Putin arent in everyones fukking business like the US is :stopitslime:

bwwwwwwwwwaahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahaha :mjlol:

Some of ya'll need passports :mjlol:

The USA is the ONLY reason the Philippine's doesn't look like Chuckie Cheese right now :russ:

The USA is the ONLY reason half of Europe ain't eating borscht for dinner :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Tell me what Obama can solve with police brutality that he hasn't tried to fix through executive action, federally, and legislatively.

Specifically.

Lets go.

Cause its CLEAR you don't know WTF you're talking about.