President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You're trying too hard.

This is disrespect on an unparalleled level.

Obama should have this man dragged through his own streets.

:rudy: Politicians worldwide, including America, have routinely slandered & maligned Obama for 8 years with personal attacks, so let's not act or pretend like this is some new phenomenon.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
The locker room loves this guy.
You won't get any help here.
Especially since they believe the situation with police in the US is in any way comparable to the human rights violations over there.
Not that I support the unabashed American power dikk sucking you're doing in this thread.
Duarte didn't slap your mother.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Which is wrong, if even you're stooping to the lowest argument possible to avoid addressing this geopolitical talking point

I see through you.

You might as well talk about potholes on mainstreet :stopitslime:

Back to the topic...Duterte should not have disrespected our POTUS and should be taught a lesson that he, and his people, will NEVER forget.

Yare talking mighty tough. What Tom Clancy spy ass world you living in where this is a reality? :dahell:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I can't stand nikkas that act like there is a "We" and an "Us", when it comes to the USA and nikkas. nikka we came on a different boat.

There is no we and there is no us and I am totally against the USA in all forms...

Filipino President is tired of the West trying to tell nikkas what to do...and I am supposed to be against world wide democracy?

That's the reason why Black Americans can't get justice in this country...USA got everybody shook and the US doesn't sign any binding international treaties that supports human rights world wide...but is on the UN security council and can tell other countries what to do.

I hope every single world leader tells Obama to suck their dikks and his momma ain't shyt and should've swallowed him....

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol nobody gives a fukk about Obama anymore and the Filipino president knows it. If he had disrespected a white president then America would've acted. White America secretly agrees with him and black Americans no longer care for this c00n anymore. He's on his own.
You ungrateful a$$holes are the type not have any stock in your own communities, so why would I expect you, essentially a free-loading black man as you portray yourself, to actually care about black citizens defending their president.

I'm a black citizen, who defends my stock in my country. Some of ya'll ain't even proud enough to do that. Y'all sooner let whites punk you out of your own passport than to defend the only place you have to call home.

Coward.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Act like Obama gets called 'the son of a whore' every day brehs. Yall exaggerate like a muthafukka on here.:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can't stand nikkas that act like there is a "We", when it comes to the USA and nikkas. nikka we came on a different boat.

There is no we and I am totally against the USA in all forms...

Filipino President is tired of the West trying to tell nikkas what to do...and I am supposed to be against world wide democracy?

That's the reason why Black Americans can't get justice in this country...USA got everybody shook.

I hope every single world leader tells Obama to suck their dikks and his momma ain't shyt and should've swallowed him....
Then leave, you c00n.

Ya'll stay letting white people PUNK YOU and take your citizenship away
just to pretend like you don't live in not only the best place for your potential, but the greatest representation of the black diaspora in the world.

Ya'll are cowards.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:rudy: Politicians worldwide, including America, have routinely slandered & maligned Obama for 8 years with personal attacks, so let's not act or pretend like this is some new phenomenon.
Doesn't matter. The President of a country who ASKED for more US military defense from China shouldn't have the courage to even speak to our POTUS like that.

Dude needs to be taught a lesson. Period.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This just shows how stupid of this forum is.

America's worst day is better than 95% of the rest of the world. Stop it.

You wanna talk about human rights?

This man has RUMORS enough to get you murked out here.

Thats "human rights" to you?
Exactly. Dude is out here condoning rape:

Leading Philippine presidential contender: Gang rape victim ‘so beautiful’ he wishes he had ‘been first’

Gang rape victim ‘so beautiful’ he wishes he had ‘been first’

Threatening other politicians:

The Philippines president's war on drugs is killing 36 people a day

Duterte has warned legislators not to interfere with his campaign, saying they could be killed if they blocked efforts aimed at improving the country.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ungrateful a$$holes are the type not have any stock in your own communities, so why would I expect you, essentially a free-loading black man as you portray yourself, to actually care about black citizens defending their president.

I'm a black citizen, who defends my stock in my country. Some of ya'll ain't even proud enough to do that. Y'all sooner let whites punk you out of your own passport than to defend the only place you have to call home.

Coward.
Why would I defend a man who's more interested in helping fakkits, trannies, basically anyone who isn't black than his fellow black men who put him in power? Obama is at the White House because of black people. Not whites, Asians, Hispanics, fakkits etc.... Blacks. And our reward for putting him there is to talk down to us any opportunity he gets and completely ignore us while helping every other group. fukk him and I'm glad he's getting bytch slapped everywhere he goes now. The Chinese treated him like shyt and now the Filipinos are too. :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Then leave, you c00n.

Ya'll stay letting white people PUNK YOU and take your citizenship away
just to pretend like you don't live in not only the best place for your potential, but the greatest representation of the black diaspora in the world.

Ya'll are cowards.

I hope you trolling...

I am the c00n because I support world wide democracy and freedom and you are calling for the fukking overthrowing of a soverign people's government by an imperialistic, neo-colonist power that has spent trillions of dollars in subverting self-determination of non-white people world wide...

And I am the c00n...

:russ:

This has to be a Cac bruhs :francis: