President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, fukk off.

Stand for something for once in your fukking life. These people don't give a fukk about you...the least you could do is stop being a fence riding child and roll with some fukking winners.

The USA is out here, and you shouldn't be tolerating this shyt.

Hillary gonna set this a$$hole straight. Watch.
Oh I know they don't give a fukk about me. I also know they don't give a fukk about me right here in the USA. That's the best thing about this. I can just sit back and enjoy both of them shytting on each other and decide who to support and who not to. This time I choose the Philippines :smugbiden:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
So, you'd be fine with the government taking that stance along with everything that comes with it? Bear in mind that the majority of people being killed are addicts - and that ranges from something like marijuana to harder substances. Not to mention how easy it would be to frame someone.
Not everything is perfect. Hes trying to clean up his country. Have you seen what Mexico has become? I will have to look up the statistics on the Philippines. But no ppl shouldn't be getting killed over weed. Now the harder shyt i can understand. But the US also Doesnt need to stick our noses into everything.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Some of y'all are funny. People talk shyt about Obama all day on this site but as soon as a President of another country says something about him y'all want to get all patriotic and call for his murder/assassination.
Its like the little brother thing. Only you can fukk with little bruh but no one outside of intermediate fam can.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Maintained order, is how I see it.

Some of ya'll want simple solutions to complex problems.

China has probably the worst relationship with the philippines out of any asian country.

Most of ya'll don't understand this

If Duterte wants to do this alone...we can take the training wheels off :mjpls:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of brehs don't want that reality pill that if you mom was pregnant with you and she was not married before becoming pregnant she is a whore.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not everything is perfect. Hes trying to clean up his country. Have you seen what Mexico has become? I will have to look up the statistics on the Philippines. But no ppl shouldn't be getting killed over weed. Now the harder shyt i can understand. But the US also Doesnt need to stick our noses into everything.
A lot of contradictions in your rambling nonsense.

You want a better way? or do you want to do what you think shouldn't happen?

Don't want people killed over petty possession? But don't want the USA in their noses.

Which is it?

Pick a side already.

This is precisely why some of ya'll dont ever do shyt. Too much "ifs and maybes"

The USA should not be disrespected in this manner, ever.

Stop tolerating this bullshyt.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You didn't answer my question. And on your last point, sure. We could just peace out and let them deal with China. You can wag your finger at America until the cows come home, but there's no equivalence here. Vigilante justice needs to and should be condemned. And it's not hypocritical for the President to do so.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

What he actually said in context.

Want obama to drag him through the streets for this but dont demand shyt when brothas are geting shot. You Indians gotta be better out here. Yall just let this clown Napoleon take you wherever his thoughts feel like. :snoop:

1. I'm not indian

2. At NO point should you ever use the words whore, b!tch, etc ...WHATEVER in reference to the President of the United "Save my ass from China please" States.

EVER.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You didn't answer my question. And on your last point, sure. We could just peace out and let them deal with China. You can wag your finger at America until the cows come home, but there's no equivalence here. Vigilante justice needs to and should be condemned. And it's not hypocritical for the President to do so.
riiiiiight.

Duterte wanna play big boy? Go ahead. We'll remember that interest rate when its time to collect :sas2:

Dudes talking bout Obama bombing the middle east...but Obama voted against the Iraq War...and now we got ISIS.

And ya'll don't want ISIS.

Which is it? :stopitslime:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
A lot of contradictions in your rambling nonsense.

You want a better way? or do you want to do what you think shouldn't happen?

Don't want people killed over petty possession? But don't want the USA in their noses.

Which is it?

Pick a side already.

This is precisely why some of ya'll dont ever do shyt. Too much "ifs and maybes"

The USA should not be disrespected in this manner, ever.

Stop tolerating this bullshyt.
Why dont you join the armed forces and help then, fakkit. We don't need to be the world police. Let then clean house their own way. Not everything is ice cream and rainbows.