President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
yet you're more outrage by this then what is happening in your own country
Wth are you talking about...

What even gave you the slightest indication of this? Pulling stuff out your ass it sounds like to me. I'll be the first to say we need to focus more on shyt here than giving tons of aid around the world. Obama just said they are upping the aid package to Laos I think by a billion. The streets here need that shyt.

My point was that were assuming the U.S. drug game was being messed with and I was pointing out the potential of it being deeper than that.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
He killed about the same number as the police killed here. BUT they were at least commiting crimes.
:camby: you sound like a cac. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/world/asia/philippines-duterte-drug-killings.html

Also local police are using this as a way to settle scores
if Mexico allowed Hitler to set up a base there, they would've been no america after world war 2
:dahell: Do you know anything about warfare? How was Hitler going to do that when the Atlantic was being patrolled by the U.S. Navy and British Air Force? Not to mention that they doomed themselves in trying to protect Italy's assets in North Africa while biting off more than they could chew in Russia. And if you believe a ground war between U.S. and Mexico would have resulted in the U.S. taking an L, we'll they tried that already a couple of times. The only thing that would have happened would be that they'd be speaking English in Mexico City today.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Why is everyone siding with Obama? He hasn't done anything for the black community.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Looks like the world has finally had enough of American bullshyt. :mjlol:

Police gunning down innocent Anericans and getting away with it, white Americans raping women and getting a slap on the wrist while blacks get life sentences for minor crimes, corporations stealing American savings and getting some paltry fine yet somehow the country still thinks it has the right to comment on human rights abuses elsewhere. Lol

:wow:

Wow...while Philippines is barely a shytstain on the world stage, but the hypocriticalities when put in those terms are tremendous.

Had to take my US-colored goggles for a few seconds.

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Obama gonna see him at some peace summit 10 years down the road and be like "hey, let me holla at you for a minute over here"

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Obama gonna see him at some peace summit 10 years down the road and be like "hey, let me holla at you for a minute over here"

Shaft

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If y'all have an issue with how racist and evil the law enforcement in the US is, what makes you think that cops in the Philippines aren't just killing random nikkas who piss them off and claiming drugs were involved?

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
i irrationally blame Susan Rice for this, I also blame her for the Chinese kerfuffle and Netanyahoo lecturing Obama in the white house and all other Obama foreign policy fumbles (there have been too many :mindblown:)
I do this while acknowledging that she may simply be running interference while Obama and the failed 30 something writer formulate a foreign policy based on their delusions...Obama is a fukking writer too :shaq2: things that don't go well with realpolitik :martin:

which brings me to the observation that many black members of his administration were ride or die for his presidency, they even had republican Collin Powell taking charges :whoo: that may be a WI thing tho, Garvey's ghost n all...his words come to pass.
Condoleeza on the other hand :ufdup:

//

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
End of the day though, is he really lying?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/woma...g-test-results-walks-free-from-prison.459918/

As low as you can get, probably one of the worst things you could do and not a slap on the wrist. No justice.

A country that won't hold someone like that accountable, is going to lecture someone else about justice and human rights?

Dude may have put to death 2000 criminals with some casualties, but that one lady was responsible for ruining 10,000+ lives and all the consequences that come along with it but won't be held accountable on your own land? Nah.