President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People don't realize the world is fed up with the United States, I'm sure those drug dealings being killed is fukking up the drug empire ran by the US government in some capacity, but the philipino president ain't backing down.
man listen up...the USA ain't about to sit back and keep going on this apology tour forever.

Obama has tried to repair broken relationships...but if this shyt keeps up, these ungrateful assclowns gonna end up on front street. Straight up.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would't do that

mutahfukkaz THREW A SHOE AT GEORGE BUSH LMAO

keep thinking people are scared of the US, you living in the past, you can only anger people so much before there's a back draft
If they weren't scared they would come invade us. Nobody is trying to get wiped out tho.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
man listen up...the USA ain't about to sit back and keep going on this apology tour forever.

Obama has tried to repair broken relationships...but if this shyt keeps up, these ungrateful assclowns gonna end up on front street. Straight up.

What is the US gonna do, sabotage the Philippines for the SECOND time?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they weren't scared they would come invade us. Nobody is trying to get wiped out tho.

LMAO, only reason United States hasn't been invaded is because we are bordered by allies and are separated from the rest of the world by two big ass oceans lmao

if Mexico allowed Hitler to set up a base there, they would've been no america after world war 2

Also, not everybody wants to invade other places, they don't want america in their business

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO, only reason United States hasn't been invaded is because we are bordered by allies and are separated from the rest of the world by two big ass oceans lmao

if Mexico allowed Hitler to set up a base there, they would've been no america after world war 2

Also, not everybody wants to invade other places, they don't want america in their business
The deflection is real in this post.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the world has finally had enough of American bullshyt. :mjlol:

Police gunning down innocent Anericans and getting away with it, white Americans raping women and getting a slap on the wrist while blacks get life sentences for minor crimes, corporations stealing American savings and getting some paltry fine yet somehow the country still thinks it has the right to comment on human rights abuses elsewhere. Lol

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There's nothing wrong with what the Phillipines is doing

They want to nip this drug problem in the bud before they turn into Mexico or Colombia where drug lords are so powerful that government officials fear them
The majority of people being killed are users - and there's no way to know whether they're innocent or not. If you don't see this as a problem then I don't know.

I wonder if that opinion will change once China starts getting closer and closer with their military exercises.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Looks like the world has finally had enough of American bullshyt. :mjlol:

Police gunning down innocent Anericans and getting away with it, white Americans raping women and getting a slap on the wrist while blacks get life sentences for minor crimes, corporations stealing American savings and getting some paltry fine yet somehow the country still thinks it has the right to comment on human rights abuses elsewhere. Lol
This just shows how stupid of this forum is.

America's worst day is better than 95% of the rest of the world. Stop it.

You wanna talk about human rights?

This man has RUMORS enough to get you murked out here.

Thats "human rights" to you?