Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
One thing I CAN'T STAND is someone who tries to insult my intelligence. That dude is a clown and just needs to man up and admit what he is.

It's what all of them do on here. None of them have the cajones to stand on their square and admit they are voting for Trump.

It's always hidden by ADOS or Tariq or bu bu bu the 96 crime bill.

And then when you question them... okay since you hate Biden, that means you support Trump right and think he should win?

Then its "no I don't think that. I hate both of them."

But the only one they spend the majority of their time criticizing is Biden :mjlol:

What, do they think we're gonna beat them up if they say they support Trump?:hhh:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a moderate. I'm a right-leaning moderate on social issues, but I'm a left-leaning moderate on economic issues.
:mjlol:Lying coward. You do nothing on here but signal boost far right talking heads like white supremacists Anne Coulter and Mark Cernovich. At least be a man about your true intentions.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:yeshrug: I expect fuccery to go down on election day. There needs to be extra Law Enforcement/Security at polling places
You're fukking full of shyt. This is about intimidation and nothing more.

:mjlol: They mad because I'm a Moderate who doesn't go by the Democratic Party orthodoxy.

This is bullshyt too. I mean, you can say fukk the democrats and that's fine. However, that's not all you do. You are on here always pushing right-wing pro-Trump bullshyt. Your sources are always from the far-right fringes or straight up white nationalists/alt-right. You're just like @newworldafro .

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I am a moderate. I'm a right-leaning moderate on social issues, but I'm a left-leaning moderate on economic issues.

you're an alt-right clown and always have been

why even lie you pathetic fck

Stfu, cac. You one of the biggest alt-right Trump dikksuckers on here. Sit ya dumbass down.

@satam55 only seems to quote gop pro trump and right wing sources yet he stay trying to say he’s not

:mjlol:Lying coward. You do nothing on here but signal boost far right talking heads like white supremacists Anne Coulter and Mark Cernovich. At least be a man about your true intentions.

:stopitslime: Seeing that I'm a right-leaning moderate (or Center-right) on social issues, NO shyt I'd naturally agree more with the conservative media outlets than the MSM liberal outlets on social issues. That shouldn't be a surprise.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Seeing that I'm a right-leaning moderate (or Center-right) on social issues, NO shyt I'd naturally agree more with the conservative media outlets than the MSM liberal outlets on social issues. That shouldn't be a surprise.

you share articles from alt right personalities and websites you've done it in tlr and hl for years

there's nothing "moderate" or "centrist" about you, you're full on alt-right and hold the same beliefs as white supremacists and push their narratives on this website\

you've also claimed to be libertarian

you're a coward and probably a racist cac

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I usually hear most people who are moderate say it the other way. Left on social issues and conservative on economical

What social issues do you disagree with the left on?

And what economic issues do you agree with the left?

:jbhmm:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: Seeing that I'm a right-leaning moderate (or Center-right) on social issues, NO shyt I'd naturally agree more with the conservative media outlets than the MSM liberal outlets on social issues. That shouldn't be a surprise.

I usually hear most people who are moderate say it the other way. Left on social issues and conservative on economical

What social issues do you disagree with the left on?

And what economic issues do you agree with the left?

:jbhmm:

Ask me a yes or no question on individual issues, I'll give you my answer.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, yes or no

1. Should abortion continue to be legal in all 50 states?
2. Do you believe climate change is real and accelerated by human negligence of the environment?
3. Should weed be legalized on the federal level?
4. Should private prisons exist?
5. Should the ultra wealthy pay more in taxes?
6. Should student loan debt be forgiven?
7. Should health care be free? (pay more in taxes but no insurance premiums, deductibles or co-pays)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ask me a yes or no question on individual issues, I'll give you my answer.

do you dislike gay people

are you pro life

1. Love you who wanna love, just don't be trying to force the alphabet agenda on the public.

2. I'm sympathetic to the pro-life cause, but honestly I don't problem with Women having abortions except with 1 caveat..... Get rid of all the Planned Parenthoods in the black community.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
allll the way out the park. And in terms of what his speech needed to be, his was the best out of all the other convention speeches, including Obama's. :banderas:

Had me like :leon: go on head, Joe

Why was it better than obama speech? I missed it