Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. I'm sympathetic to the pro-life cause, but honestly I don't problem with Women having abortions except with 1 caveat..... Get rid of all the Planned Parenthoods in the black community.

So is your view that all the other races should have access to certain services that should not be easily available to black folks? They should have to travel to white neighborhoods to get these services or resort to illegal and dangerous providers? Btw, you know planned parenthood offers other services too like std testing, breast cancer screening. It's usually low income people or people without insurance that benefit the most from this at low or no cost.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You're fukking full of shyt. This is about intimidation and nothing more.

This is bullshyt too. I mean, you can say fukk the democrats and that's fine. However, that's not all you do. You are on here always pushing right-wing pro-Trump bullshyt. Your sources are always from the far-right fringes or straight up white nationalists/alt-right. You're just like @newworldafro .

I post from across the political and ideological spectrum. I just seek the Truth. Its not always where you hope it will be. Sometimes the places you Trust to go for the truth are lying, disinforming, misinforming, or obfuscating (hiding).

Critical Objective Thinking is best approach, and you are free to think or at least try to think without biases and the Truth reveals itself.

Its a tough thing I will admit, but the world is much clearer and you become a much more comprehensive thinker. You can still fall back on your biases, which may or may not be fully true, but at least you understand more angles on one story.

I told this board about the two propaganda laws that transformed media in the U.S. in 2013 and 2016.
  • If you dont know about it, then its on purpose. You're not suppose to know about it. You're suppose to know about gossip, sports, regular everyday things, but absolutely not how the media is not what it was before 2013 and definitely not 2016.
If you forgot, vaguely recall, or never heard of it, let me school you on what you are actually experiencing right now via the media.

Extended Version
EU, Congress, and Silicon Valley Caught Political/Ideological Fade, Now Censoring Alt/Indy Media

Abbreviated Version
2012 Law
  • In 1948 and 1987, at early days and last days of the Cold War, Congress did not want American forces or agencies using the same propaganda they used in other countries on the American people.
  • Congress passed the Smith-Mundt Act in 1948; Foreign Relations Authorization Act in 1987
  • These laws lasted until December 2012, when Congress passed, signed by BHO, the normal military funding bill, 2013 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
  • In the massive bill, was a new addendum piece, that basically stated the Smith-Mundt Act is hereby deemed neutralized and repealed.
  • In other words, the 1948 and 1987 bills protected American citizens on American soil from propaganda used in other countries.
  • The 2012 law said the floodgates are now open to do the opposite.
2016 Law
  • So in the midst of 2016 election and the "extra hyped up"....remember December 2012.... of Russian digital trolls had manipulated the 2016 POTUS election and/or Russian affiliated hackers had got into th DNC servers, etc.
  • Using that narrative, post-Trump election win, Congress passed, signed by BHO, the normal military fundung bill, 2017 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
  • This time, they added an addendum piece, that essentially created a team of public and private entities that would support and implement banning of material online deemed foreign propaganda, which was called the Countering Foreign Disinformation and Propaganda Act inside of the 2017 NDAA.
  • "Foreign Propaganda" was code for any thing online, including 100% domestically generated information and opinions, that didn't align with certain agendas or profits of the entities that sat on this panel.
So when you look around 2020 and listen/watch news out here, just keep in mind, unless it is independently owned ..... and if you see basic information and opinions being banned/censored..... then its best to be a Critically Objective Thinker.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I usually hear most people who are moderate say it the other way. Left on social issues and conservative on economical

What social issues do you disagree with the left on?

And what economic issues do you agree with the left?

:jbhmm:

Ask me a yes or no question on individual issues, I'll give you my answer.

Ok, yes or no

1. Should abortion continue to be legal in all 50 states?
2. Do you believe climate change is real and accelerated by human negligence of the environment?
3. Should weed be legalized on the federal level?
4. Should private prisons exist?
5. Should the ultra wealthy pay more in taxes?
6. Should student loan debt be forgiven?
7. Should health care be free? (pay more in taxes but no insurance premiums, deductibles or co-pays)

I googled it recently in the last month or so because HL posters have been telling me for years that you can't be socially conservative & fiscally progressive. They're wrong. Being socially conservative & fiscally progressive is basically right-wing populism.

Anyways to answer your questions:

1. I answered that in my previous post.
2. Yes, but skeptical.
3. Yes!! The fact that tobacco & alcohol are legal, but not marijuana is ridiculous.
4. I need to see the pros & cons of private prisons vs public prisons.
5. Yes
6. Undecided
7. YES!!

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I googled it recently in the last month or so because HL posters have been telling me for years that you can't be socially conservative & fiscally progressive. They're wrong. Being socially conservative & fiscally progressive is basically right-wing populism.

2. Yes, but skeptical.
3. Yes!! The fact that tobacco & alcohol are legal, but not marijuana is ridiculous.
5. Yes
6. Undecided
7. YES!!

Well to me it sounds like you are progressive economically and center-left socially. I mean the big social issue that divides the right and the left is abortion. If you are pro-choice, pro weed-legalization, pro gay-equality and believe in protecting the environment. That doesn't sound like a social conservative to me. I guess the other big issue i didn't mention was gun rights. But I think that is overhyped as a divisive issue. I know lots of people on the left that own guns. I think the assumption by some people is that the left wants to get rid of all guns. I'm sure some do. But the real thing they want is more regulation.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, the cons of private prisons is that when you make imprisoning people a business for profit, you make it so that the people who operate in this business have a strong incentive to have more people in prison to keep the business growing and thriving. The private prison lobby wants to keep weed illegal because it means more criminals = more prisoners. The government pays these prisons per prisoner. So the more they have, the better for them.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

2. Yes, but skeptical.
5. Yes
6. Undecided
7. YES!!

Well to me it sounds like you are progressive economically and center-left socially. I mean the big social issue that divides the right and the left is abortion. If you are pro-choice, pro weed-legalization, pro gay-equality and believe in protecting the environment. That doesn't sound like a social conservative to me. I guess the other big issue i didn't mention was gun rights. But I think that is overhyped as a divisive issue. I know lots of people on the left that own guns. I think the assumption by some people is that the left wants to get rid of all guns. I'm sure some do. But the real thing they want is more regulation.

1. Transgenderism is an abomination & is obviously a form of mental illness.

2. I still believe marriage is between a biological man & biological woman, but obviously the wind has sailed on that issue so it's whatever.

3. Obviously I'm pro-nuclear family

4. 2A... I honestly would not lose any sleep if the U.S. was like the U.K. where you only had to worry about stabbings instead of shootings. But I'm sympathetic to self-defense case from pro-2A people.

5. I'm pro-free speech

6. Feminism......:mjlol:.

7. Immigration

Legal Immigration: I've seen folks both on the left & right suggest they're should be some type of merit system, that's seems reasonable.

Illegal immigration: BUILD THE WALL!!

8. Religion: I grew up in a Christian household, but I'm not religious & don't go-to church. I am sympathetic for folks who feel their religious freedoms are being violated during these lockdowns.

So is your view that all the other races should have access to certain services that should not be easily available to black folks? They should have to travel to white neighborhoods to get these services or resort to illegal and dangerous providers? Btw, you know planned parenthood offers other services too like std testing, breast cancer screening. It's usually low income people or people without insurance that benefit the most from this at low or no cost.
I can't get over the racist history & agenda of Planned Parenthood. If BW wanna visit their local OBGYN or visit a PP outside the black community to get an abortion, so be it.

:jbhmm: Do you still think I'm center-left on social issues?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's what all of them do on here. None of them have the cajones to stand on their square and admit they are voting for Trump.

It's always hidden by ADOS or Tariq or bu bu bu the 96 crime bill.

And then when you question them... okay since you hate Biden, that means you support Trump right and think he should win?

Then its "no I don't think that. I hate both of them."

But the only one they spend the majority of their time criticizing is Biden :mjlol:

What, do they think we're gonna beat them up if they say they support Trump?:hhh:
Exactly. Why doesnt he just admit it ? That’s what makes it worse . Stand for your beliefs

Daps

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman see stuff like this. Dude posted this knowing that most people would just read it but not listen to it and think that's what Biden really said.

And when I press play, Biden didn't even say anything CLOSE to the caption that this fool typed.

These are the kinds of lies that Trump supporters engage in

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman see stuff like this. Dude posted this knowing that most people would just read it but not listen to it and think that's what Biden really said.

And when I press play, Biden didn't even say anything CLOSE to the caption that this fool typed.

Don't worry, their disingenuous edited clips aren't going to work this time.

Daps

This why I don't trust people when talking about politics . First if I don't agree it dosent mean I'm a trump supporter . fukk the quote I don't like how Biden was sooo comfortable talking down to the brotha. I didn't like when people talked down to Obama even if I didn't always agree with everything he did . I don't like that shyt and it show that neither side gives a fukk about black people as a whole. Miss me with the trump shyt. I got in somebody else ass yesterday thinking just because I'm black I'm a Democrat ...naw you got me fukked . I can already see I'm have to serve nikkas come campaign season. Both the side are soooooo far from the middle nuts not even funny . It's a reason I'm not voting.