Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
This why I don't trust people when talking about politics . First if I don't agree it dosent mean I'm a trump supporter . fukk the quote I don't like how Biden was sooo comfortable talking down to the brotha. I didn't like when people talked down to Obama even if I didn't always agree with everything he did . I don't like that shyt and it show that neither side gives a fukk about black people as a whole. Miss me with the trump shyt. I got in somebody else ass yesterday thinking just because I'm black I'm a Democrat ...naw you got me fukked . I can already see I'm have to serve nikkas come campaign season. Both the side are soooooo far from the middle nuts not even funny . It's a reason I'm not voting.

You talkin this talk to the wrong breh, breh

Look at my sig. Im an independent. I've voted for dems and repubs since I've been an active voter. That doesn't change anything about that clip you posted. This is a prime example of throwing a rock and hiding your hand

Now you want to act like your intentions were pure when you posted that tweet. Nah nicca you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

You aint nothing but a Trump supporter and whats worse is that all of yall that support him are cowards just like him. None of you will stand on your square for what you believe in.

Daps
And furthermore @Youseenmywork let's keep it real and funky, "breh".

Anybody doing a quick search of your posts can find multiple times you've praised Trump while talking trash about Biden. See exhibits A-B below

Trump gon walk across the stage like Tupac when got a jail

They try to rideee on meeee :lolbron:. I keep feeling nikkas Trump is going to be president again and nobody believes me. Hell most people didn't think he could make it this far ....

Funny shyt is I believe Trump has plan in case he does get impeached. He is a very
.... Machiavellian type of chess player. Oh and and the reason he is lying saying the economy is good is because if he dosent spread false hope he know he want get re-elected. Hell if get impeached the vice president might be worse than Trump .....

I wouldn't even call you out like this if you weren't such a damn coward. Stand on your square, nikka. Man up.

If you support him, you support him. But don't sit here and insult us by trying to pretend that you don't. Be a man, fakkit.

Daps
And furthermore @Youseenmywork let's keep it real and funky, "breh".

Anybody doing a quick search of your posts can find multiple times you've praised Trump while talking trash about Biden. See exhibits A-B below

I wouldn't even call you out like this if you weren't such a damn coward. Stand on your square, nikka. Man up.

If you support him, you support him. But don't sit here and insult us by trying to pretend that you don't. Be a man, fakkit.

When have I said I'm voting . Last I checked with no smiley I said in serious I'm not voting . If you call that exposal it's week . It funny you didn't look up the thread were I said I'm not voting . Also you didn't look up the trash I talked about Trump . You didn't look up the post when talking about Trump being a Democrat just some years back which I thought was interesting . Keep getting off on exposal thoe. Off to the land of ignore you go :ufdup:.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Youseenmywork is another one.

Anybody posting Soros conspiracy theories shouldn't be taken seriously. He sources an extreme right-wing site that posts nothing but bullshyt.

They funnel money to the Democrats party so no look up a guy by the name of George Soros ...

George Soros gave Black Lives Matter and Antifa over $100 Million dollars | News Break

He's a Trump cheerleader as well.

See you doing to much . You know you can't tell the full truth about his reign as president . I also believe that all the people he let out of jail 91 percent of them were black people . Now using my brain if he's is the super racist guy why would he let that man nikkas out of jail ? To me he's just bad at articulating shyt like most people are . I will say I'm from down south if it's one thing I know about a person that is racist he not helping you ass get out of jail in fact he trying to find a way to get more of us in jail . What's the name of the bill that he signed for freedom of speech ...the one we're you can get yo shyt off online ?

EDIT: Trump signs executive order targeting social media companies - CNNPolitics

Personally I like this bill :ehh:. I can actually see were this bill is headed you shouldn't lose you job over social media especially if you good at what you do ...who cares if you talk shyt about the Dallas cowboys

He also admitted he's going to vote for Trump just to "fukk with the coli."

You must really not know me I didn't vote last time and I'm voting this time .....but to just fukk with the coli ...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This why I don't trust people when talking about politics . First if I don't agree it dosent mean I'm a trump supporter . fukk the quote I don't like how Biden was sooo comfortable talking down to the brotha. I didn't like when people talked down to Obama even if I didn't always agree with everything he did . I don't like that shyt and it show that neither side gives a fukk about black people as a whole. Miss me with the trump shyt. I got in somebody else ass yesterday thinking just because I'm black I'm a Democrat ...naw you got me fukked . I can already see I'm have to serve nikkas come campaign season. Both the side are soooooo far from the middle nuts not even funny . It's a reason I'm not voting.

You are a piece of shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman see stuff like this. Dude posted this knowing that most people would just read it but not listen to it and think that's what Biden really said.

And when I press play, Biden didn't even say anything CLOSE to the caption that this fool typed.

These are the kinds of lies that Trump supporters engage in
If truth and righteousness ain't on your side you must resort to lies and fallacy :coffee:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When have I said I'm voting . Last I checked with no smiley I said in serious I'm not voting . If you call that exposal it's week . It funny you didn't look up the thread were I said I'm not voting . Also you didn't look up the trash I talked about Trump . You didn't look up the post when talking about Trump being a Democrat just some years back which I thought was interesting . Keep getting off on exposal thoe. Off to the land of ignore you go :ufdup:.

Keep talking so I put more people on the ignore list ....:umad:

Have good fam :umad:

Did any of ya'll actually read the words this bytch typed?

Like seriously, read this shyt out loud and tell me this nikka ain't a Russian posing as a black caricature.

This site has to do fukkin better with moderating. What the fukk yo.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
‘It was great’: In leaked audio, Trump hailed low Black turnout in 2016

In a private meeting inside Trump Tower days before his inauguration, Donald Trump told a group of civil rights leaders something most Republicans wouldn’t dare publicly acknowledge: lower turnout among Black voters did, in fact, benefit him in the 2016 presidential election.

"Many Blacks didn’t go out to vote for Hillary ‘cause they liked me. That was almost as good as getting the vote, you know, and it was great,” the president-elect said, according to an audio recording of the meeting shared with POLITICO.