Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
If OP spent as much time seeking employment, as he does posting CAC babble on here he would probably be gainfully employed by now. :mjgrin:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This is political strategy

If the electoral college elects the president; STOP PUTTING YOUR fukkING FAITH IN THE fukkING ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

I WANT THE ELECTORIAL COLEDGE TO DIE A SLOW DEATH. THE ONLY ULTIMA WEAPON THAT I WISH CANCER ON:pacspit:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For the people who don't know. This guy is Ali Akbar, and he's an alt-right provocateur who was know for working hand-in-hand with that racist pieces of shyt Jacob Wohl and Laura Loomer. A year or so ago, they went around Minnesota harassing Somali residents and pushing a conspiracy about no-go zones and Sharia law in their neighborhoods. They're behind a lot of bullshyt.

They actually made up threats and reported them to the police to get people in trouble including Ilhan Omar.

EYzfSg8.jpg

It turns out

Jacob Wohl is in the Hot Seat (Again) | Right Wing Watch
Ali Akbar | Right Wing Watch

He's also likes to pretend to be a Black American, but he's not.

KdoZ9Uf.jpg

Q5a280a.jpg

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being the president of the United States and binge/hate watching tv instead of doing your job :obama::smugbiden:

Impotent to the atom this man is
Exactly. This man needs to go cause him and his supporters need reality checks . Almost everything he says about someone is a lie or contradicts something else he himself has said . The president live tweets numerous programs that he hate watches and plays rounds of golf while also trying to say everyone is lazy or lying,

:dead: Dem Governor in Minnesota & Dem politicians in Minny-St. Paul metro area.

you are clearly a right wing agent . All you post is right wing sources and have no smoke for the gop yet try to say your not . We need a agent banner @Barnett114