Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Best speech I ever seen him give, he knocked that shyt out of the park...

Anyone concerned about the debates should feel good now...

allll the way out the park. And in terms of what his speech needed to be, his was the best out of all the other convention speeches, including Obama's. :banderas:

Had me like :leon: go on head, Joe

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good speech

Hit all the notes

everybody knows what Time it is
I was watching the msnc feed with Bryan Williams and them but one of the people on the panel said what exactly is the argument for trump ?? Unless your troll , racist , Conspiracy theorist or super rich and corrupt what reason Would you want trump?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I was watching the msnc feed with Bryan Williams and them but one of the people on the panel said what exactly is the argument for trump ?? Unless your troll , racist , Conspiracy theorist or super rich and corrupt what reason Would you want trump?

i think that was nicole wallace. she worked in the bush white house and she has been overly dramatic for 4.5 years now. while her point has truth to it its also a lazy and dangerous message to put forth..its that similar dismissive energy that ultimately did in Hillary. in any event, she will proudly vote republican again in 2024

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
For the people who don't know. This guy is Ali Akbar, and he's an alt-right provocateur who was know for working hand-in-hand with that racist pieces of shyt Jacob Wohl and Laura Loomer. A year or so ago, they went around Minnesota harassing Somali residents and pushing a conspiracy about no-go zones and Sharia law in their neighborhoods. They're behind a lot of bullshyt.

They actually made up threats and reported them to the police to get people in trouble including Ilhan Omar.

It turns out

Jacob Wohl is in the Hot Seat (Again) | Right Wing Watch
Ali Akbar | Right Wing Watch

He's also likes to pretend to be a Black American, but he's not.

KdoZ9Uf.jpg

Q5a280a.jpg

He look exactly like that a young version of that homeless “golden voice” bruh from a few years ago:wtf: