Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Not really... John Kerry was an unknown boring old white guy that was going up against a popular president at the time.
Joe Biden has been in the public eye for 12 years, serving under the most popular president in modern times, going up against the worst president of all time.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
His performance in the Dem debates was the result of being handcuffed...

You can't attack women and a gay man in SJW lead DNC...

If anything his performance proves my point that he falls flat on his face on policy...

The handcuffs are off for Trump and he doesn't have to stick to policy, he can be Joe from Scranton on that stage and throw in a little malarkey with a couple of that's a fact Jacks...
Diamond Joe isn't for the hogwash, especially not from that orange skinned rooter tooter. :smugbiden:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I've been saying this, but the difference is that we have a pandemic, a wrecked economy and social unrest. These three things should sink a sitting president.

yes... and no. I keep thinking to myself “imagine if we had an inspiring candidate to really bring this thing home” but the reason we don’t is because a considerable portion of the country would rather watch things burn than go far left with a candidate like Bernie or Warren.

so what we’re left with is Joe Biden da uninspiring gawd.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No he's not...

No one liked John Kerry, dude was a boring clam chowda eating Massachusetts CAC with no charisma...

Biden is the opposite of that and always has been, I think a lot of yall are too caught up with the Dem debates not realizing dude was handcuffed and told not to go after anybody...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
in 2004 John Kerry was a safe and uninteresting candidate from the Northeast, whose whole campaign revolved around how bad the sitting president was who was unpopular with the media and liberals because of his mishandling of the war on terror and shady dealings and lies by him and his cabinet. The sitting president had barely won the election in 2000 and actually lost the populat vote and their were accusations of fraud. John Kerry chose a polarizing and uninspiring senator who had run for the democratic nomination the same year in John Edwards. John Kerry was beat handily in the election.

in 2020 Joe Biden is a safe and uninteresting candidate from the Northeast, whose whole campaign revolves around how bad the sitting president was who was unpopular with the media and liberals because of his mishandling of the coronavirus and shady dealings by him and his cabinet. The sitting president barely won the election in 2016 and actually lost the populat vote and their were accusations of fraud. Joe Biden chose a polarizing and uninspiring senator who had run for the democratic nomination the same year in Kamala Harris. Current polls show Biden will beat handily in the election.

:patrice:
Act like the current president didn’t allow the current pandemic to spread in the USA brehs

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Biden brought the juice in the 2012 debates, those who were there remember that Obama didn't do too well in his first debate vs Romney.

Then Biden served up that ether for Ryan and Obama proceeded to style on Mittens for the next two debates.
I dont remember the first debate but I remember the second one because of the memes
romneyrapcd.jpg

Daps
No he's not...

No one liked John Kerry, dude was a boring clam chowda eating Massachusetts CAC with no charisma...

Biden is the opposite of that and always has been, I think a lot of yall are too caught up with the Dem debates not realizing dude was handcuffed and told not to go after anybody...

yep. Biden didn't show out till that last debate with Bernie.

Even I, as a Biden supporter, was kinda :patrice: in those first several debates, cause I was used to dude showing out like he did with Paul Ryan in 2012.

But that last debate was prime Biden

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Trump’s mishandling of the coronavirus is faaaaaaaar worse than Bush’s response for 9/11 with the war on terror. There are similarities but the outcome will be different.
Too many of you on this board..
Are really not looking at the whole picture..
This race will be tight as hell..
Biden/Harris will not galvanize the people..
You have example after example..
Of how white people in these fly over/battleground states feel..
Especially the electoral college states..
They truly believe this tyrannical, megalomaniac..
We have seen people fight against science..
On this very forum..
People still running around thinking it’s a hoax..
People mad about $600 unemployment..
Saying the most far right shyt on this very forum..
I won’t even begin on how thecoli perceives the Post Office..
Yoh are putting too much faith into an American people..
That simple get triggered that black people are asking to be seen as humans..
fukking humans..
And to stop murdering us in the streets like dogs..
I hope the outcome is different..
Buy they said this fakkit would never make it into office..
Look where we are now..
The DNC convention is not helping at all..
The message is muddled..
Just like with Gore/Lieberman..
Popular vote be dammed..

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Kerry was uninspiring but he got done dirty.

The Swiftboat ads questioning his service in Vietnam (while Dub was AWOL) and shady stuff happening with Diebold voting machines in Ohio.