Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Over 1million jobless
Eviction crises
Businesses destroyed

A trump re election is the final nail in the coffin for the U.S. believe that shyt. This man is a modern day Nero. The country is burning all around him and he out here talmbout "the media is so unfair to me. Very nasty."

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Trump’s mishandling of the coronavirus is faaaaaaaar worse than Bush’s response for 9/11 with the war on terror. There are similarities but the outcome will be different.

This.

Plus in 2004 a LOT of people didn't think the war was mishandled and there were a lot of people on the right who still thought Saddam had WMDs.

Not to mention unemployment wasn't nuts and the economy was doing ok

Plus 9/11 was still fresh in people's minds

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You think debates are going to happen like normal? :sas1:
Nothing is normal with Trump and the debates certainly won't be...

Like I said before I expect WWF style shoot promos and Biden is perfect for that...

Biden ain't a policy guy, never been one and that's where he gets into trouble with his foot in mouth disease problem...

Trumps childish stupidity plays well to Bidens strength which is handing out political fades...Just ask Paul Ryan...

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Like I said before I expect WWF style shoot promos and Biden is perfect for that...
In the past? Sure. In 2020?
ForsakenSneakyCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I see more similarities with Gore/Lieberman:yeshrug:
The situation is definitely similar. The Gore support had more to do with "We need to band together and keep this man (Bush) from getting elected." Same as now with Trump.

When Bush ended up getting elected anyway, it took some fight out of a lot of minorities. That same drive and solidarity wasn't there in 2004 with Kerry running.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
In the past? Sure. In 2020?
ForsakenSneakyCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif
His performance in the Dem debates was the result of being handcuffed...

You can't attack women and a gay man in SJW lead DNC...

If anything his performance proves my point that he falls flat on his face on policy...

The handcuffs are off for Trump and he doesn't have to stick to policy, he can be Joe from Scranton on that stage and throw in a little malarkey with a couple of that's a fact Jacks...