Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
st0rmfr0nt is that way :mjpls:

no one should be cool with people's votes not being counted. the problem is that it's always a certain side doing the suppressing. :mjpls:
Only one side doesn't want all votes counted....same side uses deterrence to keep black folk from voting :coffee:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Black people don't fukk with him due to that shyt he pulled with his black police chief I believe
No

The general state of black people there is bad.

Just like Ferguson

Just like Milwaukee

South Bend will be exposed as another horrible place for black Americans to live

Daps

It ain't the worst thing in the world. There was a time when you could have respected black Republicans.

Colin Powell is still a legend and Republican and probably could have won the presidency had he run back in the old days.

The Republican party didn't go full on absolute racist till the Obama years

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will you be in favour for the state of Michigan to be recounted and votes validated?
No , there should not be a recount Because trump doesn’t like the results lol you lost you not supposed to like it . But you don’t to end the election only when you are winning but votes aren’t counted

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Pete Buttigieg is actually the best Democrat candidate for 2024. Only problem is he’s gay :francis: (problem for him to win religious cac states). Other than that dude has all the qualities you’d want in a candidate.

I’m not really familiar with him and his policies but he was decent during the debates from what I saw and having him shyt on Fox News damn near daily with facts has had me rolling :pachaha:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
It ain't the worst thing in the world. There was a time when you could have respected black Republicans.

Colin Powell is still a legend and Republican and probably could have won the presidency had he run back in the old days.

The Republican party didn't go full on absolute racist till the Obama years

real Jamaican excellence :wow: