Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No they wouldnt, because Democratic party would not have destroyed the post office months before the election in an attempt to block mail in votes.

These are not "sudden, overnight new votes".
They are simply votes by Americans trying their hardest to get their voice heard as the Republican party attempts to stomp them out

one bruh said it best. you get home late from working and there's a stack of bills sitting at the table. you don't open and get to it until later. :skip:

Daps
Now y'all see why I was on them agents jugular...voting is important and trying to stop us from voting would've kept that orange pos in office.

I can tell some Both Sides brehs were regretting it last night. They really didn't expect Trump to get this close to winning and I think if they thought it was a possibility that he would get back in office, they def would have voted

I saw that with some of them trying to make me feel better about things last night when I thought all was lost

They didn't really want Trump to win. They are angry about how we've been treated, rightfully so and they were sick of us being taken advantage of.

The not voting stuff was just them acting out.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
68% of the votes counted in that state, and what is left favors Trump...Trump can steal Arizona and surprise everyone.
Arizona is at 84% reporting st0rmfr0nt CAC
tenor.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Arizona is not official. They reported that they had 96% of the ballots counted last night, but that was an error and only had 87% counted.

Unfortunately, Arizona is still in play for Trump.
The AP had yet to retract giving it to Biden