Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If what is happening in Michigan (a sudden overnight 138, 399 new votes for Biden) was in favour of Trump, I know the Dem's and the media would've went nuts.
The slow counting of mail in votes was by design from your president
“They need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said in an interview with Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo. “If they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”

[/QUOTE
Trump admits he is undermining USPS to make it harder to vote by mail

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
america brehs, whos winning now?
biden feeling more confident that trump...i am in toronto but mailed my ballot to florida..spent $88 dollars for my vote (UPS air) to canada, and back to florida..expensive as hell but i felt it was necessary:win: thats why it irks me when people say they wont vote for free

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Voters are in Arizona are complaining about given sharpies so that their ballots couldn't be read.

Fraud complaints from Michigan to Arizona....what a mess. This will definitely go to the Courts.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I can tell some Both Sides brehs were regretting it last night. They really didn't expect Trump to get this close to winning and I think if they thought it was a possibility that he would get back in office, they def would have voted

I saw that with some of them trying to make me feel better about things last night when I thought all was lost

They didn't really want Trump to win. They are angry about how we've been treated, rightfully so and they were sick of us being taken advantage of.

The not voting stuff was just them acting out.
You're far more empathetic towards them than I am. To me they're no different than Lil Wayne...they was willing to sacrifice black lives for their personal gain. To me that's an unforgivable offense.