Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Arizona is not official. They reported that they had 96% of the ballots counted last night, but that was an error and only had 87% counted.

Unfortunately, Arizona is still in play for Trump.
That would be literally insane if a majority of the Democratic votes were in person and not mail in.

Edit: The only places still counting are major metropolitan cities in AZ. Shyt is solidly in the bag for Biden

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Pete Buttigieg is actually the best Democrat candidate for 2024. Only problem is he’s gay :francis: (problem for him to win religious cac states). Other than that dude has all the qualities you’d want in a candidate.

Black people don't fukk with him due to that shyt he pulled with his black police chief I believe

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If what is happening in Michigan (a sudden overnight 138, 399 new votes for Biden) was in favour of Trump, I know the Dem's and the media would've went nuts.
Why ? Any person with half a brain has been saying the turnout would favor gop with in person and same day but the other forms of voting would favor dems heavy . Blame trump for shytting on it for no reason and also look at his margins in places those are acceptable but for the other side it’s all cheating ? Gtfo cry babies

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They’re saying that Florida could flip blue after the mail in South Florida votes come in

this shyt might end up being a blow out

it was only close because they counted all the heavily republican areas first

only way for Trump to win this is to cheat

majority of the votes that are still being counted are from dem areas and early votes which are mostly dem

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Terrible place to be :wow:
I believe in hell on earth but it seems they do not. Your decisions now can send you to heaven and contentment on earth or hell. They also forgot the devil works in mysterious ways

The devil can give you things that feel good like attention, acceptance and validation but then snatch those things from you at the last minute and send you to hell. Looks like these c00ns are about to learn that the hard way :yeshrug:

Daps
They’re saying that Florida could flip blue after the mail in South Florida votes come in

this shyt might end up being a blow out

it was only close because they counted all the heavily republican areas first

only way for Trump to win this is to cheat

majority of the votes that are still being counted are from dem areas and early votes which are mostly dem

Wait huh?? I thought Florida was officially called

Where are you seeing this? :why: