Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If what is happening in Michigan (a sudden overnight 138, 399 new votes for Biden) was in favour of Trump, I know the Dem's and the media would've went nuts.

st0rmfr0nt is that way :mjpls:

no one should be cool with people's votes not being counted. the problem is that it's always a certain side doing the suppressing. :mjpls:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Democrats are the worst party ever. This should be a blowout but we have to wait again. Even if Biden wins, dem leadership needs to be replaced top to bottom

This is a great result for Democrats so far. Biden has more votes than anybody ever in history. Its just that Trump was far stronger than most polls predicted.

The real thing to focus on now are the senate races. GA could decide it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m all for this 10000% what needs to happen. There needs to be sanctions put on alt-right media and Fox News.
To me I’d use fox like a bytch go on there once in awhile and tout your accomplishments and let Pete and others be your surrogates on there and slowly erode their uneducated voters . Make them just another Media channel . Also the dems need to use Facebook and social media better , don’t spread fake news but put up all your “accomplishments and plans with the desired effects “

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
If what is happening in Michigan (a sudden overnight 138, 399 new votes for Biden) was in favour of Trump, I know the Dem's and the media would've went nuts.
No they wouldnt, because Democratic party would not have destroyed the post office months before the election in an attempt to block mail in votes.

These are not "sudden, overnight new votes".
They are simply votes by Americans trying their hardest to get their voice heard as the Republican party attempts to stomp them out

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
No more blaming Black Americans , we showed out for Biden. Big difference in percentage between him and Trump among black voters. Gotta talk to them Hispanics in Florida though

But this was the case in 2016 as well. What makes you think things will change now? Democrat strategists are gonna pander to Latinos regardless

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Pete Buttigieg is actually the best Democrat candidate for 2024. Only problem is he’s gay :francis: (problem for him to win religious cac states). Other than that dude has all the qualities you’d want in a candidate.

No he doesn't, he is a power hungry sociopath with a terrible record with black people.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Is arizona official? Why Trump keep talking about winning it?

Arizona is not official. They reported that they had 96% of the ballots counted last night, but that was an error and only had 87% counted.

Unfortunately, Arizona is still in play for Trump.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are you not smart enough to know that these are not "sudden" votes. They are mail-in ballots which always tend to be heavily democratic votes.....since the President encouraged his redneck supporters to not use that system.

Get the fukk outta here.
Will you be in favour for the state of Michigan to be recounted and votes validated?