Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Never forget when I was in a class in undergrad and a white female classmate said she wouldn’t want to work for a women because they are hard to work for

Professor (who was a female) gave a :dwillhuh:

“you just said 5 minutes ago you want to be a senior executive yet you don’t even want to work for a women”

:beli::beli:
Yup, I remember my high school statistics teacher a real no nonsense dude from Philly. Talked about how a woman actually ran for president nomination I think in the 80s or 90s. She was incredibly well qualified like exponentially more qualified than her competition. Inspired him to write his stats thesis on how women candidates have lost because of other women.

Was a great speaker and everything, people thought the had it in the bag. She lost horribly, across the board women did not vote for her. Die hard Democrats voted for Republican just because she was a woman. When asked why they gave the same responses.

This country is fukked. Ain’t happening in my lifetime imo

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
If what is happening in Michigan (a sudden overnight 138, 399 new votes for Biden) was in favour of Trump, I know the Dem's and the media would've went nuts.

Are you not smart enough to know that these are not "sudden" votes. They are mail-in ballots which always tend to be heavily democratic votes.....since the President encouraged his redneck supporters to not use that system.

Get the fukk outta here.

Daps
@neotheflyingone

Biden got this but that POC concept is dead in the water, Tariq and them dudes won getting the point across.

So what's next for the dems? They gotta change the message, can't take that POC crap with Cubans and all them going for Trump they just gonna look stupid.

I dont disagree. That was my point from jump. You gotta get the dems in power to make demands. But if they aint in office and you give Trump another term to roll back protections for us, then there's no scenario where any good comes out of that.

But I'm with you. Dead this POC talk and actually speak to us and our issues or else 2022 is right around the corner. THAT'S the vote that we sit out if we're gonna sit one out.

Let them take hard losses during the midterms if they refuse to speak to our issues.