Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elizabeth Warren dropped out in March...the pandemic was just really just getting started in America then. Bernie dropped out in April and by then the voters had already spoken. The pandemic had nothing to do with the outcome of the primaries :mindblown:
It hit in early March and some places were postponing. Bernie really couldn't do his normal style in person campaigning but having to go digital. Couple that with mainstream news outlooks saying that Biden was more electable and that was it for Sanders.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It hit in early March and some places were postponing. Bernie really couldn't do his normal style in person campaigning but having to go digital. Couple that with mainstream news outlooks saying that Biden was more electable and that was it for Sanders.
So you telling me Bernie lost the primary because of Covid-19?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
so now it's the DNC's fault that ppl hate Trump?:dahell: Even a lot of Republicans hate Trump, and that's on him, not the DNC.

and you're ignorant as hell if you think that Kamala was ever being groomed to be the nominee :mjlol: Biden was always who the establishment wanted.

And I'm with you... I hope the progressive wing does take power AFTER NOV 3RD 2020. :ufdup:

And facts are... after Trump, the republican party is gonna be in such shambles that there will definitely be a shake-up of power, and if the Progressives are smart, they're planning for that now. They might even be able to branch out and start their own party, cause I personally think the Republican party's days are numbered.

It's become a cult of racism centered around Trump, and once he's gone, I think the party is gonna cannibalize itself. Remember you heard it here first :ufdup:

Nah republicans are fukked. Trump isn't going anywhere even if he loses and best believe Don Jr is gonna run for president eventually, hell Ivanka may as well. If you think Trump is just gonna release his stranglehold of what's left of the Repubs after Nov I have some beach front property in Iowa to sell you.

Daps
:francis: already stated that there were factors. It played a role but media bias was the biggest factor just like in 2016.
Coronavirus has been the best thing to happen for Biden.

South Carolina happened before the pandemic got into full swing and his victory there came from black ppl and not because of the virus.

SC saved his campaign and he's been winning ever since.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Nah republicans are fukked. Trump isn't going anywhere even if he loses and best believe Don Jr is gonna run for president eventually, hell Ivanka may as well. If you think Trump is just gonna release his stranglehold of what's left of the Repubs after Nov I have some beach front property in Iowa to sell you.
He's going to turn on the establishment and be a thorn in their side until the day he dies.