Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the problem today is you can find any news that fits your narrative/agenda and because of social media people are living in their own echo chambers and think everyone thinks the way they do because they only follow and get news from what fits their agenda.

lot of these dudes who think this way are heavy into guys like Tariq you can see it in the phrases they use like race soldier.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
South Carolina happened before the pandemic got into full swing and his victory there came from black ppl and not because of the virus.

SC saved his campaign and he's been winning ever since.
Again like I mentioned to @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman , the pandemic played a factor, but mainstream news bias was his biggest problem overall, imo.
Like @gabbo mentioned, Biden knew falling back on the older black church folk was the key to victory in South Carolina, and that's what happened when Clyburn endorsed him. After that Obama put the word out and it was just Bernie and Biden.
Super Tuesday: Joe Biden surges as Bernie Sanders waits for California
The pandemic really started ramping up after Super Tuesday which had an affect of Bernie's campaign as well as voter turnout.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
but what about the white women that are going to vote for Donald Trump and who won him the election the last time?

What are those polls looking like? Where's your smoke for that?
He's supposed to care what white women are doing?

Daps
Again like I mentioned to @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman , the pandemic played a factor, but mainstream news bias was his biggest problem overall, imo.
Like @gabbo mentioned, Biden knew following back on the older black church folk was the key to victory in South Carolina, and that's what happened when Clyburn endorsed him. After that Obama put the word out and it was just Bernie and Biden.
Super Tuesday: Joe Biden surges as Bernie Sanders waits for California
The pandemic really started ramping up after Super Tuesday which had an affect of Bernie's campaign as well as voter turnout.

I get what you're saying, but I'm still saying that pandemic or no pandemic, there's no way Bernie would have won. The numbers just weren't there.

The only reason he took the lead in Iowa was because of Biden's poor performances in those first few debates. Once Biden got back in the swing of things, it was pretty much over for Bernie :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you're saying, but I'm still saying that pandemic or no pandemic, there's no way Bernie would have won. The numbers just weren't there.

The only reason he took the lead in Iowa was because of Biden's poor performances in those first few debates. Once Biden got back in the swing of things, it was pretty much over for Bernie :yeshrug:
There was some things that happened during the primaries with polling stations being limited and a few other things really weren't talked about on CNN or MSNBC, but yeah it spelled doom for Bernie after South Carolina

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Barack Obama has privately voiced concerns that Joe Biden could 'f--- things up,' according to a report
tcolson@businessinsider.com (Thomas Colson)

9 hrs ago
BB181qNo.img
© Mark Makela/Getty ImagesPresumptive Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden on July 28, 2020 in Wilmington, Delaware. Mark Makela/Getty Images
  • Barack Obama has privately voiced concern about Joe Biden's electoral prospects, according to a report.
  • According to Politico, Obama told another Democrat during the 2020 primary campaign: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up."
  • The report claims there are tensions between the Biden and Obama camps over the former President's perceived lack of support for his former Vice President in the presidential run.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

Barack Obama has privately voiced doubts about the ability of Joe Biden, his former Vice President, to beat Donald Trump in the 2020 election, according to a report.

According to Politico, Obama told an unnamed Democrat during the 2020 primary campaign, in which he declined to endorse any candidate: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--k things up."

Obama has now backed Biden in the race to the November election against President Trump but is said privately to be concerned that Biden does not have an intimate connection with the electorate.

"And you know who really doesn't have it? Joe Biden," Obama told another Democratic Party candidate during the primary run, according to Politico, hitting out at his former Vice President's lack of an intimate bond with the Iowa electorate.

There reportedly have been tensions between the Biden and Obama camps over the former President's failure to back Biden White House bid strongly enough, which date from 2016 when Obama backed Hillary Clinton over Biden as his successor as 2016.

This year, Biden said to have chastened Obama to colleagues for failing to "lift a finger" to help him win the South Carolina primary, complaining that he had to win the support of black voters on his own.

"[Biden] did feel that he needed to go out and earn it himself, as opposed to having people see it as an extension of a third Obama term or having it be any kind of referendum directly on Obama," said Anita Dunn, a Biden adviser said, in comments reported by the Daily Mail.

Obama's support this year for Biden's presidential run was markedly qualified. "I believe Joe has all of the qualities we need in a president right now … and I know he will surround himself with good people," he said.

It contrasted with Obama's endorsement of Hillary Clinton in 2016 when he said: "I don't think there's ever been someone so qualified to hold this office."

Barack Obama has privately voiced concerns that Joe Biden could 'f--- things up,' according to a report

Hang on, Joe. :snoop:
msn